Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Power pack, entirely because monmon is a great name and its description is even better

Name? Who cares about your name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chimera-gui posted:

Except that, as stated earlier, the cast were essentially merging with the remnants of their dead partners to become Digimon themselves. Hell the finale even showed original Legendary Warriors, the ones who died prior to the series, resurrected as the human Hybrid forms and talking to their respective partners before returning the kids to the human world.

I want a growlithe. I don't want to be a growlithe.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Veemon, Monmon, Giver's Choice

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I hope the grind to the digimon we all know you're setting Veemon up to be is long and painful, because I want revenge for reading this plot

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

giver336 posted:

Spoiler tag pls

Spoiler tags can't hide your shame forever, giver

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Giver's choice.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

If you're at the point when you're doing mindless grinding for nearly 2 days according to the game, you probably should have just manually set your stats to something reasonably huge and saved yourself the effort. It's not like the game deserves better.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'd like to state my appreciation for using Cackletta as the comparison.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This game lasts forever and is consistently unpleasant without intervention; VD is a great set of letters to use here.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was beyond arbitrary, in the dumbest way.

• Locked thread