Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AmewTheFox
Oct 7, 2015

I AM THE STRENGTH
Well, isn't it obvious? He should be named Kirisame, because Digimon is all about Power!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmewTheFox
Oct 7, 2015

I AM THE STRENGTH

GeneralYeti posted:

I vaguely remember playing Digimon Rumble Arena 2 as a wee little LieutenantYeti. It was a pretty fun game, from what little I understood of it.

I remember renting it when the rental store in town existed. I played it with my friend, and another friend of his. Shame we didn't have a working multitap.

My favorite strategy was to pick Veemon and the final boss stage, and pretend I was playing Smash Bros.Needless to say, I was barred from picking Veemon.

Oddly enough, he had DW3, and I remember liking the game, but I don't think he even got past the third "Gym Leader". I remember the two of us working hard to see what Blast Digivolution actually did. (A mechanic that hasn't been explained yet) I don't think we ever got a result.

• Locked thread