Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dave_Indeed posted:

I posted one of some idiot drawing on my face with a sharpie once. It was a thread of hot men but I actually only ranked 7/10 according to the only person that responded to me. I was just trying to be cool, please be friends with me.

thank you for this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dave_Indeed posted:

I posted one of some idiot drawing on my face with a sharpie once. It was a thread of hot men but I actually only ranked 7/10 according to the only person that responded to me. I was just trying to be cool, please be friends with me.

meow were talking

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I would very much like to experience having one woman ride me cowgirl style while another rode my mouth like a well worn saddle.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I've had a threesome with two large, LARGE women. We put a hurting on that bed. I wouldn't recommend following my example.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

CannedMacabre posted:

I've had a threesome with two large, LARGE women. We put a hurting on that bed. I wouldn't recommend following my example.

you have two moms?

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

snakeandbake posted:

you have two moms?

I did that night

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
The biggest advantage is that my wife has someone to talk to while I play Fallout 4.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
*barrels into thread to talk about threesome experience*

I GOT MY NUT BIG DEAL I COULD 3 OR 4 IF I WANTED

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Basically it comes down to sexual comfort. The Bottomless abyss of depravity has many entrances and it's all about figuring out where you feel comfortable hugging the side wall and carving out your name along the precipice of madness. Some free fall letting the spew of bile and reality slam them into the walls of that abyss instead of hugging the walls of the darkness looking for someone to share a light. Some crave the pure raw over-stimulation of many partners taking and using them or being participant in the using of so humble a collection of fun parts. Breaking people into objects of desire is both beautiful and wrong but who dare judge a fellow stranger in the darkness on the edge of insanity.

I personally rather like the idea of destimulation, complete removal of the sense of your own existence, unconsciousness is bliss.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sex is loving gross, foul smelling, and you're all going to hell for it you decadent imperialists

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Basically it comes down to sexual comfort. The Bottomless abyss of depravity has many entrances and it's all about figuring out where you feel comfortable hugging the side wall and carving out your name along the precipice of madness. Some free fall letting the spew of bile and reality slam them into the walls of that abyss instead of hugging the walls of the darkness looking for someone to share a light. Some crave the pure raw over-stimulation of many partners taking and using them or being participant in the using of so humble a collection of fun parts. Breaking people into objects of desire is both beautiful and wrong but who dare judge a fellow stranger in the darkness on the edge of insanity.

I personally rather like the idea of destimulation, complete removal of the sense of your own existence, unconsciousness is bliss.

"asexual" spotted

Don Tacorleone posted:

Sex is loving gross, foul smelling, and you're all going to hell for it you decadent imperialists

this goes in the "maybe" pile

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

mdm posted:

"asexual" spotted

I dunno, I gently caress people, so I don't think that really fits.

Standard GBS Cynical Depression I feel fits better.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
playing videogames is way better than sex

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I had a threesome once when i was younger and it was pretty cool seeing two naked women at once but i was super sexually inexperienced and there was probably a bit too much for me to kind of sort out.

I'd probably do it with my girlfriend but i'd want to get my body in better shape. Be a good host and all that

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If you're bad at sex with one woman you're twice as bad with two. Think about that, op and all others who agree with op.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

It was hard enough persuading one to sleep with me. Getting another one is like, three times as hard or something. Not worth it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Grem posted:

If you're bad at sex with one woman you're twice as bad with two. Think about that, op and all others who agree with op.

let one of them gently caress you in the rear end with a strap on and you might then be good at sex. makes you think

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Yes, they are overrated its bullshit. And kinda hard on the man if there is 2 girls and 1 guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
2 guys and 1 guy is the best combo

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Ive had so many threesomes its hard to count, I've had so much sex my dick is stretched out flat and floppy like a sock

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you need to add a man into the mix, that way you can be gently caress in the rear end at a the same time you gently caress another person. adding a women just added 3 additional holes to the mix, when you can't utilize all three on a single woman at once anyway. really its not fair to anyone

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Rutibex posted:

when you can't utilize all three on a single woman at once anyway.

Ha ha. Somebody doesn't even own a full set of steak knives.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

satanic splash-back posted:

i wish i was even half as cool as the sex havers sharing completely true experiences here

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Aw poo poo, OP had a threesome? Niooooce!
Man, Everyone loves threesomes as a teen and mid twenties; but as we all grew older though, it was rough to watch the mentally broken "party forever" dude attempt to satisfy a woman mentally and emotionally, give up and just stick to gross rear end barflies with his meth'd out girlfriend.

Also, his backyard was full of dog poo poo, constantly. And don't forget that coffee tin full of cigarette butts. And a broken plastic patio chair.

I'm sure you're not like that though OP.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im like that

live hard die hard is what my da always said

SAustria
Jul 25, 2007
Girls who have threesomes with two guys were never right in the head to begin with or on the way to serious mental hangups.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
You guys might find this kind of hard to believe, but I've actually never had a threesome. :(

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
GBS how do i have a threesome? How do i force two guys two eat each other's cum?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I've had some good ones and some Meh ones like sex with one person.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nirvikalpa posted:

GBS how do i have a threesome? How do i force two guys two eat each other's cum?

i wouldn't do this is your a girl. if you convince two men to gay it out they will lose all interest in letting you participate. you have to keep them focused on you

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Rutibex posted:

i wouldn't do this is your a girl. if you convince two men to gay it out they will lose all interest in letting you participate. you have to keep them focused on you

100% this

Why would a man be interested in you when there's a dick right there in the same ROOM

Don't be stoopid lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

my experience is that the women Im dating are really into the idea when we start going out/loving, and then turn too jealous to do it with anybody

so get hosed Im jealous if you manage to pull it off with two decently attractive girls

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
my main objection to threesomes is that one of the two is inevitably ugly.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Your ID was well-chosen.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nirvikalpa posted:

You'll find that once a man samples gay sex, no force is necessary. There are far more swallowers than spitters.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

King Possum III posted:

You'll find that once a man samples gay sex, no force is necessary. There are far more swallowers than spitters.

Agreed.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

King Possum III posted:

That's not true, is it? Am I a closet gay and just don't know it yet?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

CannedMacabre posted:

two words;

bounce house

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Threesomes and bitcoins.

Dan Rykert.........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Grem posted:

That's not true, is it? Am I a closet gay and just don't know it yet?

Super true

• Locked thread