Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

what a foolish stupid idiotic MORONIC THING TO SAY

you can really only do 3 cocks per girl before it gets ridiculous

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Life is too short not to insert your peen into an available butthole. Fuckin idiot goons itt turning down more buttholes. Keeping a high bpe (butthole per encounter) is core to a successful and fulfilling life and youre pretty much Hitler if you turn it doen.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

Life is too short not to insert your peen into an available butthole. Fuckin idiot goons itt turning down more buttholes. Keeping a high bpe (butthole per encounter) is core to a successful and fulfilling life and youre pretty much Hitler if you turn it doen.

this is what I told myself in middle school and now I'm bi (though def leaning towards the ladies)

not sure what happened first. maybe I saw too many dicks on the internet or something.

e: the gay agenda

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

naem posted:

I think she was angling for an open relationship which I am super not ok with. Like, it's fine we want different things let's break up.

She was shocked too like "but, I'm a hot girl!!"

Then she stalked me for a year good times

Congrats. I probably would've let her take my dignity and self-respect, ball it up and throw it in the garbage.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

I think she was angling for an open relationship which I am super not ok with. Like, it's fine we want different things let's break up.

whats her number

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

naem posted:

I bet this girl was an absolute dynamo in the sack, and her friends probably were too but now you'll never know :iiam:

I mean, not wife material but that's not what we're discussing here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a goon: "this hot girl was all over my dick and wanted to do 3somes with her hot girl friends and I was like 'no way man' and then dumped her and she stalked me for a year"

suuuuuuuuure

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I was in a MMF threesome once and the other dude put his hand up for a high five and I refused because it was probably the most embarrassing thing I could think of but he kept putting his hand up and gesturing like 'come on' until I high fived him.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
and then my uncle who works at nintendo stood up and clapped

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah that goon is a loving idiot omg. Now youre gonna be that asian dude at the end of Inception all old and filled with regret. Waiting to die.

If only you had your one shot at a sexually exciting time, even if its just once youd avoid that disaster

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Reading from a pamphlet*

Step one: Place penis inside willing woman.

*Balls up pamphlet and throws it on the ground*

Nope. This just isn't for me.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

*Reading from a pamphlet*

Step one: Place penis inside willing woman.

*Balls up pamphlet and throws it on the ground*

Nope. This just isn't for me.

Once you've gotten that far in the conquest the rest is rote and pat.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

naem posted:

The only girl who's ever cheated on me kept suggesting threesomes with her girlfriends, it turns out that wanting to have sex with other people is bad for relationships

I've never known of an open relationship that really worked for any length of time. It's usually one partner who wants it, and the other person just goes along with it for awhile to make their partner happy. Jealousy and hurt feelings inevitably ensue, and the formerly monogamous relationship is doomed.

If you must have some variety, it's far better to stage the occasional threesome where everything's out in the open.

But, as another goon itt said, this is something you do when you're young.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Three dicks is just too many dicks.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jul 19, 2016

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

King Possum III posted:

I've never known of an open relationship that really worked for any length of time. It's usually one partner who wants it, and the other person just goes along with it for awhile to make their partner happy. Jealousy and hurt feelings inevitably ensue, and the formerly monogamous relationship is doomed.
I haven't experienced monogamy in three years and I couldn't be happier. Unless you REALLY want to have a family, your own house, kids and all sorts of other filthy, disgusting, life-ruining poo poo, then sure, go ahead and stick to one partner (who is eventually going to leave you anyway or else you'll get bored or annoyed of that person).

You're right though that it's far better to be poly/open (or whatever you wanna call it) from the get go. Not the case with my current main girl but we're pretty sane people in the end so it worked out fine. I can imagine how badly it can go if you say: "Darling, there's nothing wrong with you but why couldn't we have fun with other people too."

But only because people are insecure.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 19, 2016

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Jim Barris posted:

I was in a MMF threesome once and the other dude put his hand up for a high five and I refused because it was probably the most embarrassing thing I could think of but he kept putting his hand up and gesturing like 'come on' until I high fived him.

I'm pretty sure giving your bro a manly high five while you A frame the girl is like the entire point of a MMF

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

RedMage129 posted:

Wow check out all these posters who had "real" threesomes that totally happened in real life. GBS full of ballers these days.

Nah, it's just a thing that's very accessible to the modern man of 2016. Of my friends 2 have done an mff and another was in negotiations with his ex-gf who wanted an mmf in exchange for an mff. It did not transpire because my friend has old-fashioned notions of one-on-one intimacy.

Live in the future your grandfathers fought for.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I definitely want to have sex with a woman while there is another man in the room, also having sex with the woman

no im not gay lol why do you ask

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Jim Barris posted:

goons can't high five
you missed that high five, didn't you.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

People acting like 3somes are some goon and 2 victoria's secret models plenty of boring average/ less average people do the same thing.

gently caress knows some of mine have been nothing to write home about.

Edit: I'm bi so I'm kinda cheating.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
just want to confirm that threesomes are not overrated

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

EngineerSean posted:

I can tell you from personal experience that 3-ways can be loads of fun.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Yeah since the last time I've had one more threesome with a hot slim big titted old lady + the young one from earlier ones and that one was actually better than the first ones. His non sexual male friend was just snoring on the couch as we hosed in the same room. :D

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Threesome are much like all sex, they are awesome until right after you have it, and then afterwards, it is all extremely overrated

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

William Stoner posted:

goons can't high five
you missed that high five, didn't you.

He'd have probably fisted him by accident.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

EngineerSean posted:

They are totally overrated. They are fun and cool, but probably not worth a significant amount of effort to arrange. If one happens, bully for you!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The organizing is the hassle, getting a mutual girlfriend who hangs out at your house solves all of it.

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
4somes r the most overrated and orgies like jfc are u even human @ that point or fully reptilian on sex hormones

so gross

a cute girl fart in my face once like opening a can of coke with no smell.

orgy sex i imagine is quite greasy and fuckin terrible

yes i wuld take vomit blow job and kinky sex over orgy sex any day

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

pr0spector88 posted:

4somes r the most overrated and orgies like jfc are u even human @ that point or fully reptilian on sex hormones

so gross

a cute girl fart in my face once like opening a can of coke with no smell.

orgy sex i imagine is quite greasy and fuckin terrible

yes i wuld take vomit blow job and kinky sex over orgy sex any day

Same

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My wife and I have had a few MMMMMMMMMMMMMMF threesomes.:cool:

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Some poly couples/groups work and some don't. Some monogamous couples work and some don't. loving crazy gay earth we live in.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Jim Barris posted:

That's the whole point of a mmf threesome, why even do it if you're not gonna put out?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Question: is it better to gently caress a 10 or two 5s?

Interested in opinions.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the 10

but the 5s if theyre twins

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Yes. Too much work.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Theophany posted:

Question: is it better to gently caress a 10 or two 5s?

Interested in opinions.

A 10. After you've had a few, there's a multiplicative factor when it comes to these things and it's not in the favor of the threesome. I'd probably take two 7.5's over the 10 though.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
When you really think about it, twosomes are overrated.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

It's been my experience that threesomes are more enjoyable than being part of a larger group.

Do you goons agree with me?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

ProfessorMurder posted:

Into rimming and threesomes? Either you've got yourself a keeper or she's gonna cheat on you and then give you an STD.

Why cant it be both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

King Possum III posted:

It's been my experience that threesomes are more enjoyable than being part of a larger group.

Do you goons agree with me?

My cap has so far been 3 except for one special bukkake type occasion but I don't really count that one. I bet that having too many women makes disease control a huge bother or else you gotta stick to just one at a time.

• Locked thread