Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

My wife and I have had a few MMMMMMMMMMMMMMF threesomes.:cool:

You'd think your wife would get bored after watching dude number six or so mount your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

SnowblindFatal posted:

My cap has so far been 3 except for one special bukkake type occasion but I don't really count that one. I bet that having too many women makes disease control a huge bother or else you gotta stick to just one at a time.

I was out walking in the woods one day, and came across two guys having sex in a small clearing. I kept my distance at first, because I didn't want to scare them and ruin their fun. When one of them saw me, he beckoned me to come over, so I did. Two more guys came along a few minutes later, and when they joined in it brought the total to five, which I guess counts as a small orgy.

With that many people participating, there was so much visual stimulation that it was hard to concentrate my attention on any one guy. It reminded me of the old adage, "if you chase two rabbits, you won't catch any."

It was a unique experience, and the way it happened spontaneously gave it a dreamlike feeling.

That was when I was a young man, and handsome enough to get just about whatever I wanted. These days I have trouble getting even one guy into my bed.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

King Possum III posted:

I was out walking in the woods one day, and came across two guys having sex in a small clearing. I kept my distance at first, because I didn't want to scare them and ruin their fun. When one of them saw me, he beckoned me to come over, so I did. Two more guys came along a few minutes later, and when they joined in it brought the total to five, which I guess counts as a small orgy.

With that many people participating, there was so much visual stimulation that it was hard to concentrate my attention on any one guy. It reminded me of the old adage, "if you chase two rabbits, you won't catch any."

It was a unique experience, and the way it happened spontaneously gave it a dreamlike feeling.

That was when I was a young man, and handsome enough to get just about whatever I wanted. These days I have trouble getting even one guy into my bed.

Don't feel bad, you can't stay a magical forest twink forever. If your beauty and majesty never faded, you would become familiar and detestable, tasting as ash in the semen-hungry mouths of leather daddies.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pvt.Scott posted:

Don't feel bad, you can't stay a magical forest twink forever. If your beauty and majesty never faded, you would become familiar and detestable, tasting as ash in the semen-hungry mouths of leather daddies.

Why thanks, Pvt. Scott; what a nice thing to say.

While my beauty may have faded a bit with age, as a King I'll always have my majesty.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

You'd think your wife would get bored after watching dude number six or so mount your face.

Uh no Gaylord. She bangs all the dudes and I watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Uh no Gaylord. She bangs all the dudes and I watch.

It's Gailard after the court papers go through, TYVM.

• Locked thread