Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Philthy posted:

Threesomes can be pretty fun, it's when you add a fourth in that poo poo gets everywhere.

p much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
from that post it seems like you kept turning her down

getta loada this jabroni

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

what a foolish stupid idiotic MORONIC THING TO SAY

you can really only do 3 cocks per girl before it gets ridiculous

:synpa:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

Life is too short not to insert your peen into an available butthole. Fuckin idiot goons itt turning down more buttholes. Keeping a high bpe (butthole per encounter) is core to a successful and fulfilling life and youre pretty much Hitler if you turn it doen.

this is what I told myself in middle school and now I'm bi (though def leaning towards the ladies)

not sure what happened first. maybe I saw too many dicks on the internet or something.

e: the gay agenda

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a goon: "this hot girl was all over my dick and wanted to do 3somes with her hot girl friends and I was like 'no way man' and then dumped her and she stalked me for a year"

suuuuuuuuure

• Locked thread