Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Seems like it'd be nice to get blown by two mouths but everything else would be a chore unless the girls were all over you for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but two mouths can't really do the in-and-out action that actually gets results in a blowjob. Two mouths is just some weird penis worship bullshit.

I mean again it comes down to a question of enthusiasm. Which is why I think drugs or money need to be involved.

If they're comfortable with the ball/taint area then we can have a great time.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Can't really blame a classy gal for not wanting my wrinkled hairy sack in her mouth. Well I could, but it would be rude.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

Why not? She expects you to put her oyster-smelling abalone in your mouth. And spend like an hour doing it.

If I tried to lie on my stomach, look straight ahead and stick my tongue out, I'd probably vomit and pass out after ten minutes.

I like your attitude. Going to print out this post and present it to anybody I sleep with from now on.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

naem posted:

I think she was angling for an open relationship which I am super not ok with. Like, it's fine we want different things let's break up.

She was shocked too like "but, I'm a hot girl!!"

Then she stalked me for a year good times

Congrats. I probably would've let her take my dignity and self-respect, ball it up and throw it in the garbage.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

*Reading from a pamphlet*

Step one: Place penis inside willing woman.

*Balls up pamphlet and throws it on the ground*

Nope. This just isn't for me.

Once you've gotten that far in the conquest the rest is rote and pat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

pr0spector88 posted:

4somes r the most overrated and orgies like jfc are u even human @ that point or fully reptilian on sex hormones

so gross

a cute girl fart in my face once like opening a can of coke with no smell.

orgy sex i imagine is quite greasy and fuckin terrible

yes i wuld take vomit blow job and kinky sex over orgy sex any day

Same

• Locked thread