Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014
I hate that tiny gently caress

He had a great chance of being a good tiny person actor but then he goes and fucks it all up by being in poo poo movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ahiwattamplifier posted:

He had a great chance of being a good tiny person actor but then he goes and fucks it all up by being in poo poo movies

He probably doesn't really have a choice in the matter. He has acclaim in GoT, and from stuff like The Station Agent, but he's still a little-person who isn't going to get cast in the vast majority of roles. It wouldn't matter if he was the greatest actor ever, his choice of roles is still going to be very limited. So he can do GoT and maybe a single great movie per decade, or he can take lesser roles just so he can keep his face on the big screen.

He and Warwick Davis are probably the most well known little-person actors today, and Davis still takes poo poo roles where his face is hidden just so he can work. That's why there's so much depression and suicide among little people, because people are assholes and have reduced them to lives of being a walking joke for the most part.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think he should be the new James Bond.

I mean Daniel Craig is a literal midget at 5'10 or 11, so why not?

e:is Dinklage a midget or a dwarf?

E: He is a Dwarf.

spud fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 17, 2016

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

ahiwattamplifier posted:

The tl;dr of what Bloody Hedgehog said is a combination of "Working Actors have to Work" and "We treat the Lollipop Guild like poo poo."

Like Clancy Brown, he's fan-loving-tastic, but his always and forever in B and C roles.

Or Patrick Stewart, who is a world class actor, but ended getting famous on that cheesy Star Trek show. which I love so back the gently caress off mang

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I am ignoring all the words about actors you said, but holy poo poo....

:chanpop:

Do more please!

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

:vince:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

DiHK posted:

The tl;dr of what Bloody Hedgehog said is a combination of "Working Actors have to Work" and "We treat the Lollipop Guild like poo poo."

Like Clancy Brown, he's fan-loving-tastic, but his always and forever in B and C roles.

Or Patrick Stewart, who is a world class actor, but ended getting famous on that cheesy Star Trek show. which I love so back the gently caress off mang

He's having fun but this motherfucker ain't playing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress i'm bad at photoshop

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender