Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

sometimes i wrap myself up in a blanket and pretend i am a burrito having burrito adventures

me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
a corn tortilla wrapped around five guys burgers and fries.

Cajun fries, of course.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i want to create a cartoon about a family of burritos that live in a small burrito village in a fantasy like setting where the little burritos have to fight dragons and poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

i want to create a cartoon about a family of burritos that live in a small burrito village in a fantasy like setting where the little burritos have to fight dragons and poo poo

ok

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I dreamt last night of eating a burrito... with no ingredients but the tortilla... it was horrible.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This thread has that oasis feel to it, much like being wrapped in a burrito. take me away

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
When I was in grade school the cafeteria sold deep fried frozen beef and bean burritos. Just an FYI.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

tenspott posted:

When I was in grade school the cafeteria sold deep fried frozen beef and bean burritos. Just an FYI.

If you deep fry a burrito it is no longer a burrito. Its works kinda like the highlander.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Tenzarin posted:

If you deep fry a burrito it is no longer a burrito. Its works kinda like the highlander.

you take the burrito's power in a several minute long lightning storm?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

for me the storm usually happens the morning after i eat the burrito, iykwim

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

I'll take a tortilla, cover it in refried beans, roll it into a tube and scream into it for ten minutes.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Luvcow posted:

I'm sure in 1986 they lacked the ability to truly capture what happens when you deep fry a burrito. We will have to rely on Michael Kaku to tell us.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yesterday I saw a guy holding what looked like a 10 foot long burrito but it turned out it was just a carpet that he had folded the ends of for some reason, which had a very tortilla-like pattern to it :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Actually now that I think of it he tried to make me seem like the weird one for taking notice but I'm pretty sure he was intentionally trying to burrito-fool people.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
ORk's 2nd best burrito recipe:

Wat u'll need - A large flour tortilla, the best burrito
Instructions - Take the flour tortilla and put it on a plate. Put the best burrito on the tortilla and roll it up in that tortilla.

It's a little doughy, from too much tortilla, but it's pretty much the best burrito you can make.

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus

Ork of Fiction posted:

ORk's 2nd best burrito recipe:

Wat u'll need - A large flour tortilla, the best burrito
Instructions - Take the flour tortilla and put it on a plate. Put the best burrito on the tortilla and roll it up in that tortilla.

It's a little doughy, from too much tortilla, but it's pretty much the best burrito you can make.

If you're not already double wrapping your burrito you're doing it wrong.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Bigchops posted:

If you're not already double wrapping your burrito you're doing it wrong.

Lol wasting calories on extra bread when you could be eating cheetos instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
It's so you can stuff your burrito with a unholy amount of filling.

• Locked thread