Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
this thread isn'tw orth my time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
get out in the sun you need some vitamin d motherfucker

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I have unilaterally decided that this ia now a the power of love thread. Post the power of love

https://youtu.be/3JWTaaS7LdU

https://youtu.be/UspKgkPYnaw :nws:

https://youtu.be/8JoOpx6VwHk

https://youtu.be/Fw8upMT8XCA

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

https://youtu.be/yhIS8pZ8CQk

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you're loveless as in you don't feel love, or you don't have anyone who loves you?

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Night is when the nasties crawl out of the woodwork; I am no exception.

Moon Atari posted:

Do you get horned up over anything? Does your penis ever get hard and do you ever jack it or stimulate it in some manner, to the point of ejaculation or at least physical exhaustion?

This is all I'll say: I am stuck with a bizarre and horrifying fetish.

Profondo Rosso posted:

[ASK ME] abotu not gettin laid in a fuckin year

A year? lol childs play

Nathilus posted:

It sounds like you have depression. There are periods in my life I've gone through including now when I didn't have any romantic interests. But I never felt miserable. Romance is only a slice of healthy living. I'd like to get married and have kid(s) someday but if I don't find someone I can tolerate for long enough to do it with, it won't destroy me.

The idea of being depressed my entire life to the point its a permanent part of my personality and I wasn't even aware is the idea most likely to make me off myself right now, so congrats, you're winning the thread so far.

Relin posted:

youre not a loveless robot if you still experience loneliness you dramatic baby

I disagree based on a couple decades experience :)

reignofevil posted:

I'm pretty high right now so my chemical state is telling me to be nice to this person. OP if you are really as cold and lonely as you claim to be the good news is statistically there is a properly equipped and equally cold person out there who is just as convinced they will never find someone. Go find them and sit around reading newspapers in a loveless marriage like everybody else.

If I agreed with this theory I'd have to tell you that they probably live in backwater fuckall and I'll never meet them.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Yeah pretty much.

Also if people are so boring why not make your own fun? When I'm hanging out with people who arent the most fun I usually joke around alot myself.

That's mostly what my life consists of: finding things to do. This means reading books all day and practicing various hobbies in the hope that I can contribute something meaningful someday to a society that rightfully is repulsed by me.

fbsw posted:

This unasked for addendum tells me everything I need to know about you OP's character.

Nice one?

nomadologique posted:

you're loveless as in you don't feel love, or you don't have anyone who loves you?

Don't feel love, besides my parents. Ironically, I have a girlfriend who probably does love me. It's worth a sitcom.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Are you gay op?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
why are you a hosed up retard

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

dont sign your posts

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe you just don't know what love is OP

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Unholy Ghost posted:

This is all I'll say: I am stuck with a bizarre and horrifying fetish.

Please tell. I know this will either turn out to be something not that bad, or something that will be spoken of in legends told in GBS 2078

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Don't feel love, besides my parents. Ironically, I have a girlfriend who probably does love me. It's worth a sitcom.

Also, why even have the relationship? How long have you been together? It sounds like you have no interest in her/dead end, so why not sever?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
do elephants sneeze

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whats the square root of a fart

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what is the ozone layer

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
will you give me some money

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Enfield posted:

Aspergers, probably?

Luvcow posted:

maybe you just don't know what love is OP

I don't think it means lacking a sex drive.

Hrist posted:

Please tell. I know this will either turn out to be something not that bad, or something that will be spoken of in legends told in GBS 2078

Also, why even have the relationship? How long have you been together? It sounds like you have no interest in her/dead end, so why not sever?

1. It's not, but it's not important to the problem: I have no attraction for people.

2. I'd feel horribly guilty breaking up with her, so I'm waiting for her to get fed up. We've been together for about 6 months now.

Enfield posted:

will you give me some money

If I become old and rich and inevitably childless I hope to give money to lots of homeless people.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
answer my questions you piece of poo poo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The Unholy Ghost posted:

1. It's not, but it's not important to the problem: I have no attraction for people.

so that part is mutual

but what are u attracted to

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
like a Datsun 280z gives op a raging boner???

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
No gently caress you I'm the original loveless robot you loving usurper.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
also don't ask me anything.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

I am Toni Lippi posted:

also don't ask me anything.

are u fat

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Sounds like you got yourself some schizoid personality disorder. Difficult to treat (as is any personality disorder), but there's still literature on the condition and it's possible to find a therapist who can help you work on it.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

jackyl posted:

are u fat

Almost got me you son of a bitch...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wait are yo unot literally a robot you just use that as a metaphor for your lack of feelings?

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!
OP, maybe you don't lack a sex drive but are repressing it because of your relationship with your father. Was your mother a cruel ice queen bitch, by any chance?

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Unholy Ghost posted:

2. I'd feel horribly guilty breaking up with her, so I'm waiting for her to get fed up. We've been together for about 6 months now.

Do you at least feel attracted to imaginary characters or soemthing?

Also, not trying to be rude, but 6 months isn't much in the long run. So if you feel like this about most people, it might be better to at least tell her you aren't interested in people in that way. The longer it goes on the weirder it might be when it does end. But then again, I don't have a degree in therapy to be a lovematician or anything. So feel free to ignore my ideas here.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I've straight up done the "whoops I don't actually like you but I feel beholden to you so I'm gonna wait till you tire of me to break it off" thing and I'm definitely not a hollow tin man. It's a noob mistake not a robot mistake.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Oh Hell No posted:

Sounds like you got yourself some schizoid personality disorder. Difficult to treat (as is any personality disorder), but there's still literature on the condition and it's possible to find a therapist who can help you work on it.

Fascinating... I remember trying to research what my problem was a couple of years ago and came across this. I talked to a therapist about a year later and they said they were SURE I didn't have SPD, but after re-reading the information you linked I am sure this is my problem.

Hrist posted:

Do you at least feel attracted to imaginary characters or soemthing?

Also, not trying to be rude, but 6 months isn't much in the long run. So if you feel like this about most people, it might be better to at least tell her you aren't interested in people in that way. The longer it goes on the weirder it might be when it does end. But then again, I don't have a degree in therapy to be a lovematician or anything. So feel free to ignore my ideas here.

EFFORT:geno:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Killing yourself is just another trap, do you think ending misery would be that simple?? Even you know deep down that a part of you will persists beyond your meaningless death - even with a failed life if you end it prematurely you'll only come back as an animal or worse

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I did the whole make out and hope you fall in love sometime or whatever but probably not. It wasn't passionless and I didn't give a poo poo deep down because I knew she'd try to break my heart (while not really giving a poo poo either) and that was really the source of the passion because it was dirty and fun.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
OP, what about you distinguishes you enough from the other 40% of the posters on this site that don't have sex to the degree that it justifies this thread?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I don't think it means lacking a sex drive.

maybe you built it up to be a magic bullet but its actually a two way street?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As long as the vampirism is equally balanced you can have a long term relationship-less sex thing until one person accepts the other one for who they are, then it's over.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Nathilus posted:

I have unilaterally decided that this ia now a the power of love thread. Post the power of love

https://youtu.be/3JWTaaS7LdU

https://youtu.be/UspKgkPYnaw :nws:

https://youtu.be/8JoOpx6VwHk

https://youtu.be/Fw8upMT8XCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5LQxrZccQE&t=40s

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
This thread sucks until you reveal your hosed up fetish op

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

proctorbot posted:

This thread sucks until you reveal your hosed up fetish op

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
My fetish is making these garbage threads and hurting myself through words.

I blew my load so Im leaving now. Bye bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
last post

• Locked thread