Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Unholy Ghost posted:

The idea of being depressed my entire life to the point its a permanent part of my personality and I wasn't even aware is the idea most likely to make me off myself right now, so congrats, you're winning the thread so far.

It's this. I know because I used to think I was robotic like you but then I found out I wasn't and poo poo is better.

Or I've tricked myself into pretending I have feelings. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
op stop being a moany little poo poo and go and get laid.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Unholy Ghost posted:

1. It's not, but it's not important to the problem: I have no attraction for people.

Cartoon ponies? Actual animals? Inanimate objects? Real dolls? Real dead bodies? Animes? Actual children? Tile patterns?

Whatever it is I'm sure you can get therapy to turn it around. Fetishes aren't a sexual orientation, they develop for reasons that can be untangled and realigned with normal sexuality. Don't let shame stop you from seeking help.

• Locked thread