Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
My favorites are Oookiku Furikabutte, Haikyuu!!, Chihayafuru, and Ace of the Diamond, all of which are still in serialization, hooray! (Though I'm waiting on the anime for Chihayafuru.) I'm also following Hinomaru Zumou, Harigane Service, and Baby Steps, and I'm planning on watching all the new sports shows this season. Haven't really gotten around to Days yet, but the first episodes of Cheer Boys and Battery were both really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Season 2 of Haikyuu contains the best single point ever scored in a sports anime.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Charlie Bobson posted:

Which one are you talking about because there are a lot of great points scored in that season

There was a video of it in the Haikyuu thread but it looks like it doesn't work anymore. The last point of the Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai rematch, the one that lasted for about three minutes and had the best music

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'm going to assume it's okay to bump a 10 day old megathread with a simple request, apologies if that's not the case.

I'm interested in watching an anime that's based around a made up sport, something like Girls und Panzer. Any suggestions?

Gundam Build Fighters is a good show that's pretty sportsy. There's a recent anime called Aokana about some kind of anti-gravity sport, don't know if it's good though. If you're willing to wait for next season, Keijo!!!!!!!! will probably be good, seeing as it's based on a good manga.

e: The ranking battles in World Trigger are also reasonably sportsy IMO.

Eeevil fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 22, 2016

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Big Windup!

• Locked thread