Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

darkgray posted:

Anyone reading Kami-sama no Volleyball? Devoured 10 volumes this weekend, and it was a lot of fun. A prick that's the height of arrogance is told he'll be the Japanese national team's new manager if he wins the junior high championship with a school that's never won a tournament game. What follows is the unfolding of his grand scheme to manipulate not just the prefecture clubs, but somehow the entire country into the perfect position to work this miracle, with enough results to make the kids wonder if maybe he really is a god. Tons of ridiculous tactics and strategies to fool the other side into thinking they've fooled this side, and so on. I haven't read Death Note, but I imagine it to be something like this. Should be two more volumes out, but I can't seem to find them.

this sounds super cool, though it doesn't seem to have scans/an english release :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread