Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'm going to assume it's okay to bump a 10 day old megathread with a simple request, apologies if that's not the case.

I'm interested in watching an anime that's based around a made up sport, something like Girls und Panzer. Any suggestions?

Gundam Build Fighters is a good anime about kids trying to build the best toy robots and then having remote control toy robot fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

StrixNebulosa posted:

I just finished Haikyuu S2 14 and oh goodness, it's matches all the way down from here and into the new season starting next week. I'm pumped! No more training montages or high school drama interludes!

High school drama interludes? I remember Haikyuu being volleyball 24/7

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I watched the Yowamushi Pedal movie, and I'm a little conflicted. I like Yowamushi Pedal, therefore I enjoy More Yowamushi Pedal, which the movie certainly is. But it's just stuff from the second movie in a different town. The big showdown between Sohoku and Hakone. Makishima vs Toudou in the mountains. the sprinters from both teams facing off in the flats. Even the stuffed spider Onoda gives Makishima. It all happens again. And they already made two movies summing all that stuff up!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is there a thread for Days? It started off kinda weak, but the past few episodes it's really been good.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

demota posted:

Anything that's really stupid/goofy/insane and also a team sport? I'm looking for something along the lines of Yu-Gi-Oh. I know Inazuma Eleven is like that, but that's no longer on Hulu so I dunno how to get that.

Keijo starts off 1v1 but pretty quickly becomes all team stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread