Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Had no idea your monster truck had its own thread. Probably my favorite truck in AI at the moment

cursedshitbox posted:

Teaser of the Bussman/Eaton vehicle power distribution center:

Not sure how I didn't know something like this existed but that's perfect for the race car. Glad you posted that and I stumbled across this thread.

cursedshitbox posted:

six thousand eight hundred and fifty motherfucking pounds. jesus
:drat: that's a big truck...that's more than twice any of my vehicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

At least you've gone with black gloves to start with, somewhat hides how filthy everything is.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

That was some good snapchat progress yesterday. I meant to keep snapping my 'rust repair' but once the paint came out I got lazy.

Went and looked at that F450 (F-Superduty) thanks to your truck. Hell of a truck and would tow all my cars at once let alone the race car but it's geared super low so it's screaming at 55mph

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Still trying to figure out if I could get this shipped across the county for cheap. Finding a truck like this that's actually maintained is hard.

Ferremit posted:

Apart from having to import parts for it is there anything really STOPPING you rocking the brick shithouse all over Europe?
I'm guessing it would cost several times the value of the truck to import it

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I bet you could gently caress with that Volt just a little bit.
One does not gently caress with the daily if one does not want the daily to gently caress them.

Suburban Dad posted:

It's still FWD but it's better in every way. Power, weight, and feels like a normal car. There's no weird rear end shifter and the center stack has a normal amount of buttons, too.

:shepface:
This stupid center stack caused me to write off the Volt forever. Good to see the second gens got rid of that atrocity..