Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

cursedshitbox posted:

:3: hopefully the db2 will be happier with it. I want everything to last.

Took a cheap headlight resto kit to the donkey. I hate fogged over lenses, and I'm not quite ready to drop $200 on new housings when there are other maintenance issues to catch up on.

Did you seal those with anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Reminds me that I've got a bricknose alternator to slam into a Town Car pretty soon.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
You've cursed it. You have to leave some problems undone on an old Ford or something horrible will happen.

Lo, beyond the horizon: a dark clarion heralds our doom.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
This is relevant to my need to understand why the 3G in my 88 Town Car trips the charge light constantly despite being a recent Champion rebuilt.

I mean I'm guessing dry rot in the harness, but I'd be willing to also entertain the concept that there is some abstract horrible failure tilted against me by the universe.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Why did you try to anger the Ford by washing it?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
You should just get a bunch of these new ricey shakotan oil coolers and bolt them to the outside with a nest of hoses.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/csf-boss-external-oil-cooler/

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

the spyder posted:

Rx7 oil cooler is 90% the same for $20 at a yard.

Yeah but then you have to clean it, or do what the kids here do and suck half a pound of rotor shrapnel through your SR20DET build while running from the cops.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That's a beefy loving speed wrench. I love speed wrenches.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

cursedshitbox posted:

TTB has relevancy in trophy truck/baja. it also is a nice way to get an econoline into 4wd and retain some ride quality.

I have a thing for 4wd econolines

That's loving perfect.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Nice job, dude.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Nice refresh work. Why did you use two different kinds of adhesives? Is the structural stuff too high-build for panels?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Turbocharging the donkey is a great idea.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Lots of problems, but also lots of fun.

You going to do a distribution block or something fancy instead of just bolting a hojillion accessories to that positive terminal?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I bet you could gently caress with that Volt just a little bit.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That's a massive camper, wow. How much grossness is inside? Every truck-top camper I've ever seen has been basically a crime scene.

rdb posted:

That truck don’t squat for poo poo. My 2018 ram 3500 srw would double as batman’s signal with one of those.

Current-generation Rams appear to be optimized primarily for going to the mall.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Man, I've seen that seat fabric pattern in what must be a million trailers. Was there only one supplier for this kind of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
What's the problem with the door trim clips anyway? Maybe we can design better ones.