Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Just Ford things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
International motors always make me think of school buses. And after fixing 3 different power stroke 7.3 turbos this week i can say there beautiful and i love that noise.

clam ache fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Nov 11, 2016

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Uhhhhhhhhhh....that toe being different side to side is triggering me. I'm an alignment guy and wtf.....why even print that sheet when two seconds and a turn of an adjuster sleeve will fix it......grrrrrrrrr. Did they seem to do a good job? I mean that makes me wonder if they did another caster swing to make sure the wheel was actually at center.....sorry I'm becoming an alignment sperg lately. It comes from working on brand new cars from my local shoddy body shop.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
All of that is 100% correct and just further intensify my liking of you. I'm just a gooob and have both sides matching because it makes me feel better inside. And the body shop I work with looses there poo poo. And has rubbed off on me. But keep up your awesome poo poo dude. I love your Bricknose my dad had a 95 with a 5.slow and when he sold it at 278k it was still driving like new. Guy he sold it to went from Chicago to Mexico multiple times with it and makes my dad jealous all the time when he's at our neighbours house.(guy who bought it is my neighbours dad)