Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Man, you're hard on poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

db2 mechanical.

correction. some tweaker just broke into it and hosed the glovebox up while the wife was out running errands.

Time to hook up a 5A 100,000V lead to the door handles.

gently caress yeah, fire em across the loving street.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You're putting more effort into a truck you're selling than i do into one i drive every day.

At this point you should just book a spot on a roro now and rock it in Ukraine.

Also, i have to say, i was in Ukraine for christmas and new years in 2008, and i have to say i think you're making the right choice.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You can get around all that if you do it within 6 months of getting your permanent residency.

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/business/how-to-import-a-vehicle-without-paying-a-fortune-310961.html

I would think bypassing a $52,000 tax would impart a value on the vehicle greater than the cost of shipping.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

Nice! good call on knowing when to send it to someone else. did you use 250 springs or 350?

Brakes went mushy. full brake overhaul including hydroboost swap.. real update soon.

Do you have a list of stuff you haven't replaced yet?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Blacknose posted:

Continues to be the best project thread in AI.

But if every single part is replaced, is it still the same project?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

:haw: