Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Ahh caldecott tunnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

cursedshitbox posted:

I brap those bores to death err day :3

drat then you're driving right by me all the time then. If you ever see a nerd waving from an old Subaru don't freak out :v:

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Haha, you have the same bluetooth adapter as me. SB360, right? It works really well but when there's nothing playing I can hear a little electrical interference from it, do you get that too?

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Huh it must use the same BT chipset cause it makes the exact same startup/connect noise as mine.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

CharlesM posted:

If it's powered off the car's electrical system, it will pick up alternator whine. You can get an audio cable with a ground loop isolator for about $10-$15 off Amazon.

Nah it's not alt whine, it's definitely coming from the adaptor itself. It makes noise in time with the LED changing color/blinking. You can't hear it with any kind of audio playing so I just live with it.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I'd never heard of a twin traction beam before so I went and looked it up

What in the gently caress? Why, Ford, why? How is this better or cheaper than a regular IS setup?

Some people seem to have made it work for them though, doesn't look easy or cheap though

Whee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

cursedshitbox posted:

anti-archives bump.

I've been back-burner brewing some new glowplug control solutions...maybe after thanksgiving holiday.

That Safeway is super nice, I love the roof parking. It’s way better than the one that used to be there before with its crappy half-lot. I’ve seen tons of cool cars in that lot too, including a Morgan 3-wheeler of all things. Where would they even put groceries?

Also starting to feel like you live disturbingly close to me if that’s also your main Safeway...