Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Oooooh. Which dashcam is that? I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Dagen H is a shithead troll, please don't stop posting NEAI content, and do it when you're good and ready. Moving on...

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

All three of those would be tied to the same input, so the input is the most likely culprit. Do these have a speed sensor or is that run off of a gear?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Can confirm, that's it

Possibly a year over year difference in mounting, but I think I remember CSB remounting a bunch of that poo poo (including what looks like an obvious added plate over where yours is)

Found it:

cursedshitbox posted:

Thanks DST, let's get to it.

Unbolt the work from a couple months ago, arrange it in a big pile like so.

Mock up a plate using CAD

Mount everything while making sure to scratch the fresh paint as much as absolutely possible. Don't forget to break the rivnut tool's anvil. Be sure to not have a backup on hand because that totally never happens.

Fuckyea, done. Have a celebratory beer. Plenty of room to grow, and if the front tire eats the fender liner, it won't take the wiring with it.

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 17, 2020