Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Thank you so much, I've been looking for a latching solution like this. So apparently I'm going to refurbish my flatbed sides just the same even through the truck is inoperable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Nice work. It's crazy how tight doors are with fresh rubber, I swore the cornbinder was going to need adjustment until it settled. I literally just used the adhesive today to glue down a sagging strip on my Sierra.

Also love the flatbed camping. I didn't put my tent on mine, but I should have. It's nice just that you can load everything you want and get at it from three sides.

Everytime I see that motor I wish I went for a diesel swap but your truck really is the bare minimum for something like that.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Three things:
1) I love POR15.
2) Did you topcoat it with something UV resistant?
3) quit doing everything so much better than me.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Powershift posted:

But if every single part is replaced, is it still the same project?

It only ceases to be a project when you stop working on it.

And since it's a Ford it'll always be a project.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Thanks for doing a project that makes me feel better about my skills. Specifically the brake, welds, and scratched paint.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

angryrobots posted:

Well that's harsh :classiclol:

poo poo! Wasn't meant to be! Most updates are pretty solid work and done right. This was the first in a while with blemishes. And boy I think we all know the feeling of putting a part on top fast and scratching it to hell.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Beautiful! I'm a huge fan of the tire fitment on the front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Welcome back! The transfer case lever in the International used to rattle real bad. A few wave washers helped, and it rattled in less conditions but it still rattled at a certain speed. Ended up with a bungee cord applying light pressure on it.

Literally the rest of your post was way over my head. Glad to see you're still cranking on it through the winter.