Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Haha, you have the same bluetooth adapter as me. SB360, right? It works really well but when there's nothing playing I can hear a little electrical interference from it, do you get that too?

If it's powered off the car's electrical system, it will pick up alternator whine. You can get an audio cable with a ground loop isolator for about $10-$15 off Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
2700K?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

They make lovely chinese kits in that color? :O

(3000k. it works awesome with my colorblindness. any hint of blue leaves me blind as poo poo)

I was wondering if they make any HIDs that are 2700K. 3000K doesn't sound too bad. I really hate blue lights.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Mr-Spain posted:

Looks like it has AC but other than that it's a beat to hell east texas oil field service truck. No rust, not that you'd find any one one out there.

Just noticed the reer view mirror is sitting on the dashboard :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

Standard appointments for a ford product.

The rental Fiesta I had (22k miles) the rear view mirror was really loose. You couldn't flick the "dimmer" without it moving the whole mirror.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Oh yay inboard brakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
What sorcery is this? They designed it so you don't have to take the whole dash out to change the heater core? Incredible.