Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Awesome work as always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Well that's harsh :classiclol:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Why not option 2 air bags, plus the 19.5" super singles from option 3? I have a lot more faith in that commercial wheel/tire package to hold up. At your weight, the tire will probably dry rot before needing replaced from wear.

Weakest link at that point is your axle and it's not exactly a bad axle.

Edit- or can you not get adapters to make this work with your current hubs? ed2- or just need DRW hubs for front and then adapters? I'm seeing plenty of listings for super singles in a 8x6.5, unless you have other reasons to run adapters?

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 18, 2020

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I see. gently caress. :can:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Did the bags change the ride quality at all?

\/\/\/\/ And yes, truck looks awesome with the new stance and wheel package.

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 7, 2020