Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

cursedshitbox posted:

laptop I bought ehhh 3 weeks ago took an awesome poo poo after a small drop, it'll be parted and fund some gofast poo poo for the truck methinks. I have a lead on a $600 turbo setup.

What's the laptop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

cursedshitbox posted:

I couldnt find my tube, sorry future me! (its at the shop, an hour away). but still. they all came out without a fight, holy poo poo.

g751jy-dh72x.

Looks like that RAM is compatible with my MBP. Let me know how much you'd want for it :v:

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

Stitecin posted:

Seems like a bold call moving to a place that's going to be conquered by Russia and then be subject to their anti-LGBTQ laws.

He went over it in the chat thread. He's not going in blind.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

cursedshitbox posted:

17', premier with all the addons. 19k-mi. just came off lease. I have no plans to tinker till it dies. That's what the truck and ktm are for.

We have a 2010 Volt at work and I had the misfortune of having to take it to Buffalo from Albany. It had the least comfortable seats I've ever ridden in.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I love camper/RV projects! Please keep it updating. I watch too many #vanlife videos on YouTube which has given me “own a camper” brain worms.