Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Dude your cat sucks. That cat is a bullshit cat. Just go buy a better cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Adopt don't shop

lol look at this idiot guys. he doesn't even know about the cat store.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think if I ever got a cat I would name it "Mewf". I like to not think things through and then act like I pulled my answer from a level of subconcious that you probably just don't even understand like indie films or avant garde interpretive dance. If you don't think Mewf is a good name then you are a philistine.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I had a cat named 1320 because that's what was on the metal tag on it's collar when it showed up on my doorstep. I figured rolling with fate was easier than printing a new tag for some random free cat.

1320 is a metal as gently caress name but I prefer Mewf.

Mods, please change my username ot Mewf.

• Locked thread