Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

timp posted:

Episode was excellent as always, but I gotta admit it seemed a bit out of character for Lee to be so utterly dominated by his neighbor (until the end at least). He lit Dr. Brown's house on fire, why wouldn't he just do something way diabolically and anonymously over the line to him like he did to her?

I mean jesus, calling the cops on him? That didn't seem like something he would do. Although it did produce the excellent scene where he's making up a "you got busted" song while kneeling on his own carpet in the dark, so that's good at least.

Clearly his problems with women in authority don't extend to men in authority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

the escape goat posted:

"That was really good. You should sign up for creative writing."
Gambie's moment in the circle with that student was a welcome little taste of how he could be a great vice principal if he'd only calm the hell down.
Russell's "Sleep, motherfucker!" was such a hilariously, beautifully unearned moment and the swagger he walked off with was incredible.

Going to make the next episode where consequently gets hauled off to jail a lot more depressing.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The Duke posted:

I really hope Ray doesn't have an rear end in a top hat moment himself, and remains a chill as gently caress dude.

Agreed, it's way funnier when characters like Ray are just genuinely nice instead of having some stupid turn to retro-actively justify the main character being an rear end in a top hat.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Propaganda Machine posted:

I'm not 100% against nuking eggs. Using a small shallow bowl and a microwave for 45 seconds or so is a great way to make a single egg that'll fit nicely in a sandwich or burger.

People have been killed over in GWS for less.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Gooble Rampling posted:

Well, they decided not to air episode 8 on the Labor Day weekend, but it will air next Sunday. Never forget.

That's it, dropping the show.

Until next week.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Shots literally fired

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Oh snap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I introduced a friend of mine to the show and his immediate reaction was "the skinny one is amazing, that's exactly how I am at work"

Should I be worried?

No, just don't swallow.

• Locked thread