Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

Keeping yourself fit and in good health.

Total vanity.

Great thread 5

I mean yeah? OP is still stupid though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

paul_soccer10 posted:

i want money

Me too. Feels bad man.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
About to lift. Currently eating two mcdoubles and drinking coffee.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

them mcdoubles is mostly wood pulp

Plus pickles and ketchup.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

I thought I'd gone to the limits. I hadn't. Squats gave me an experience beyond limits... pain and pleasure, indivisible.

Squatting heavy is playing russian roulette with your knees and is for stinky fat goons. Get abs and be sexy and full of joy.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's other countries like Saudi Arabia that get to have drugged super soldiers. We will have to watch that one from the sidelines unfortunately.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Yeah I had a friend from Saudi Arabia telling me about this before it hit the news. Was pretty surprised he wasn't full of poo poo.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

Is this the new Swole thread

When you're phoneposting you just kinda spray everywhere and don't mind where it lands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

chicken breast goes good with barbecue sauce so just pick your fav

You're not going to get big on chicken breast. Try being 21 and eating exclusively fast food. Or take steroids.

• Locked thread