Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
OP I dare you to post this thread in YLLS.

not so certain of your hypothesis now, heh ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

psychokitty posted:

you know women lift weights, too, right?

2X the makeup ?! you'll look like a TV News anchor.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Breathing? Oxygenates your blood, gives a nice rosiness to your cheeks, lips, and hands...
Real or fake?? Heh... I think you know the answer :rolleyes:

Call me when you evolve anaerobic respiration

scrub

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

naem posted:

I like runningg

It's a bit boring though. With lifting weights you get the high and sense of accomplishment after every set, imo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If working out/running is sooooo important and beneficial to the body, why are we bombarded with pain signals when we do em ?

check-mate evolution :agesilaus:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

my butt and legs are powerful from training to win the pedaling competition

Can you recommend some of those things cyclists get caught taking to a "civilian"? I'm not participating in any competitions so it's ok

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

live on a mountain for a while, drain some blood, then reinject that poo poo when you move back off the mountain

A bit convoluted, this. I was expecting some substance that let's you clean your house in a flash or something. Maybe more red blood cells ? Can't never have enough of those

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Is this what made Armstrong champion so many times ? Whatever he took to give him all those wins is what I want

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

-EPO, this jacks up your red blood cell count so you never get tired. Lance climbing Mont Ventoux and dropping the field.
-Blood doping, for even more red blood cells, Floyd Landis was suffering one stage and then the next day he blew the field apart.
-Testosterone. Natch.
-Human Growth Hormone. Why not.
-Corticosteroids. Recovery is half the battle.
-Creatine Monohydrate. This one is the big gun. The real deal. Load up on creatine and you can win the tour de france.

He was also a genetic freak sociopath who would literally do anything to win. So that helps too.

Creatine just makes you bloat on water, but the rest of the stuff is interesting.

Man, if the Military ever got a hold of that list they could make the super-soldier

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

my buddy spent last summer in chile and all the amateur cyclists were on a doping regime and very open about what kind of "juice" or "hot sauce" they were on

They should allow it in regular competitions too. We're watching to be entertained and breaking records does it.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

I kind of like the drama of trying to get away with whatever you can at the risk of getting caught plus it pushed development of sneakier and sneakier kinds of cheating.

That's why it should just be a free for all. Also isn't the human body going to reach a limit at one point ? Could we get the 100m run to 6 sec from 9.8 ? Soon it will just be the same results without a bit of chemical help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

They caught a Sudi prince in in Lebanon with 2 TONNES of amphetamines !!!!

Think he got arrested ?

• Locked thread