Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

i agree about the people who lift but dont do any kind of competitive sport

maybe they just think lifting is the least annoying exercise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lifting for any reason is good and cool because the alternative is running and gently caress running

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just try not to ruin your knees and ankles and poo poo, we need you healthy naem

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

naem posted:

I just like jogging because I like weazing and sweating and hawking up all my loogies and squeezing my farts out for the day in an socially acceptable manner

now this I respect, thank you for the perspective

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A.Barnum posted:

Im going to only eat chicken breast and broccoli.

I could live off this, one of the tastiest meats and tastiest vegetables

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A.Barnum posted:

Chicken breast is loving bland. Broccoli is really good though.. So i still love you

chicken breast goes good with barbecue sauce so just pick your fav

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

every farm kid ever getting built lifting bails of hay is definitely the same as buying chinese chemicals for your face paint and has no health rewards or job opportunities

body builder can be a job if you're good enough at it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a dog from hell posted:

You're not going to get big on chicken breast. Try being 21 and eating exclusively fast food. Or take steroids.

never said anything about getting big, that would just stretch my skin out or I need to invest in cocoa butter or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

I guess the women walking up to me asking if I play rugby, touching my chest going "It looks fake it's so big" just don't care about a guy's body.

you should go up to chicks and touch their chest and ask them if they do any modeling and tell them they look fake

• Locked thread