Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

I've seen it a lot and it does look absurd, like just their donger is going through chemo.

The secret to this is layering. You trim the areas around your junk so that it's a decline in thickness until you get to the clean shaven part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Guys should just be hairy disasters, drat it. I'm with guys because I love men, why would I want them to look like ladies?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Guys should just be hairy disasters, drat it. I'm with guys because I love men, why would I want them to look like ladies?

Everyone likes different things aesthetically.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah but the others are wrong.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Or is it you who are the wrong one? Makes you think.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

criscodisco posted:

i agree

Vince MechMahon posted:

Or is it you who are the wrong one? Makes you think.

nope she's right

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Vince MechMahon posted:

The secret to this is layering. You trim the areas around your junk so that it's a decline in thickness until you get to the clean shaven part.

I dunno if looking like you have crotch-pattern baldness is necessarily a step up from the poorly-groomed-poodle look, or not a huge one anyway

criscodisco posted:

I remember from my early teenage years that girls tended to talk about how they never wanted to date guys with body hair because body hair was gross (one girl at a party when I was like 14 once remarked that she certainly hoped all the guys present would wax their chests when it became necessary and the guys just sort of laughed nervously and didn't answer). I think it's specific to that age, like having a crush on Orlando Bloom and for the same reason as having a crush on Orlando Bloom (men are scary and feminine hairless dudes are less threatening)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SEE ALSO: teen girls going nuts over the werewolves in Twilight who just so happen to be the least hairy werewolves in existence

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

psychokitty posted:

nope she's right

She's a he

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i need to shave my leggers

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
When I was in junior high all the junior high chicks who were into loving wanted to gently caress me and really loved my "treasure trail", (their words not mine)... I guess it was the hair that created a path from my belly button to my dick. I thought it was weird, but they kept pulling my pants down to see it and I kept letting them.

EDIT: This was in the '80s so I know times have changed... Like I think if you are under 20 years old right now, you automatically bi... and it's ok.

FrankeeFrankFrank fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 18, 2016

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Gaunab posted:

She's a he

Crisco Disco is a lady if I say so

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

When I was in junior high all the junior high chicks who were into loving wanted to gently caress me and really loved my "treasure trail", (their words not mine)... I guess it was the hair that created a path from my belly button to my dick. I thought it was weird, but they kept pulling my pants down to see it and I kept letting them.

If you are the kind of girl who fucks in junior high you're probably not also the kind of girl who has a crush on Orlando Bloom or the Jonas Brothers because they're non-threatening so my earlier generalization doesn't really apply there, no

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Thank you kitty.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

loquacius posted:

If you are the kind of girl who fucks in junior high you're probably not also the kind of girl who has a crush on Orlando Bloom or the Jonas Brothers because they're non-threatening so my earlier generalization doesn't really apply there, no

huh?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Cthulu Carl posted:

Also torpedo tits

I can understand the appeal of most things, but how the torpedoes were ever seen as attractive boggles my mind

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

You made a post about early teen girls liking body hair right after I made a post about how girls disliking male body hair is something I associate with sexual immaturity, I thought you were responding to me :shrug:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

EDIT: This was in the '80s so I know times have changed... Like I think if you are under 20 years old right now, you automatically bi... and it's ok.

That just means their dads had treasure trails, too.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
I don't post here often because I really don't understand it very well... this is one of those times... apologies....

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
When Amanda Palmer gets famous enough

https://youtu.be/s-GQ63NStxk

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

www posted:

bush is a war crime

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Not yet. Landing strips are the vogue nowadays.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

SEE ALSO: teen girls going nuts over the werewolves in Twilight who just so happen to be the least hairy werewolves in existence

I was also seriously pissed off about those shirtless/hairless prancing werewolf pussies. Why the gently caress would a werewolf have a waxed chest? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

When I was in junior high all the junior high chicks who were into loving wanted to gently caress me and really loved my "treasure trail", (their words not mine)

It's called your crab ladder.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

NAIR EVERYTHING

what a sexy beast

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I don't care either way. I will gently caress any consensual holes regardless of quantity of hair, or lack thereof.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dreddout posted:

I don't care either way. I will gently caress any consensual holes regardless of quantity of hair, or lack thereof.

I wouldn't turn a hairless guy away, but if you're capable of having a hole that looks like Santa's mouth, why wouldn't you?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'll stick my dick in a bush but if you think i'm gonna be putting my mouth anywhere near that poo poo you are sorely mistaken

if beards accumulate all the nasty sweat and skin and poo poo they do when they're out in the open with the opportunity to be blown out, i can't even begin to imagine what would happen to a bush during a mean case of swamp rear end

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Bush makes my boner fall like the towers on 9/11

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

various cheeses posted:

Bush makes my boner fall like the towers on 9/11

imploding dick would be a great band name

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
draino dissolves hair so just pour draino onto your genitals

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
I have really long taint hair that makes my balls look like they had neckbeard.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Swirling the girlies' curlies in my mouth first makes the bratwurst down south burst

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I have a bunny tail, is this socially acceptable in tyool 2016 or so I have to go to the microthreading booth at the county mall

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I have a bunny tail, is this socially acceptable in tyool 2016 or so I have to go to the microthreading booth at the county mall

Awwwwwww

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
a trimmed triangle is kinda hot and anyone complaining about it ITT is probably having a grand total of zero sex

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hogge Wild posted:

I have really long taint hair that makes my balls look like they had neckbeard.
my taint hair is naturally obliterated

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

City of Tampa posted:

i got a bunch of 1960's Playboys at a garage sale and now I'm into bush-rich women that have big hair and no tats or piercings

This is exactly my thing

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Men and women both can stand to run the clippers through the bush once a week, no need to shave. The hairs that have got to go are nipple hairs on ladies. If you have those please, please get the tweezers or wax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=immHtcdAdqA&t=11s

I thought they were a one hit wonder but apparently they released a new video last month

ZombyDog fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 20, 2016

• Locked thread