Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I hope never because I don't like getting hair in my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

I'm not a fan of institutional misogyny, but I'm glad that the completely shaved look never made its way to men. A guy with shaved junk just looks disturbing. It's like "whoa look at the balls on that 10 year old!"

I tried it once on a whim like 20 years ago, and it's itchy as gently caress.

Edit: also nothing looks better than a guy with a thick, healthy wad of pubes.

It's actually gaining more traction lately. I always keep it close cropped down there, personally, and honestly wouldn't have a problem getting rid of it completely if a chick was into that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

I've seen it a lot and it does look absurd, like just their donger is going through chemo.

The secret to this is layering. You trim the areas around your junk so that it's a decline in thickness until you get to the clean shaven part.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Guys should just be hairy disasters, drat it. I'm with guys because I love men, why would I want them to look like ladies?

Everyone likes different things aesthetically.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but the others are wrong.

Or is it you who are the wrong one? Makes you think.

• Locked thread