Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I'm not a fan of institutional misogyny, but I'm glad that the completely shaved look never made its way to men. A guy with shaved junk just looks disturbing. It's like "whoa look at the balls on that 10 year old!"

I tried it once on a whim like 20 years ago, and it's itchy as gently caress.

Edit: also nothing looks better than a guy with a thick, healthy wad of pubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

loquacius posted:

I dunno about anyone else but I have enough hair on my chest, stomach, and legs that if I shaved my crotch it would look completely loving absurd

I've seen it a lot and it does look absurd, like just their donger is going through chemo.

I've also seen guys who shave their chests, stomachs and crotches, but then forget the big patch of hair right above their rear end. It's like when guys shave their heads but forget about the back of their necks.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Guys should just be hairy disasters, drat it. I'm with guys because I love men, why would I want them to look like ladies?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah but the others are wrong.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Thank you kitty.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

When I was in junior high all the junior high chicks who were into loving wanted to gently caress me and really loved my "treasure trail", (their words not mine)... I guess it was the hair that created a path from my belly button to my dick. I thought it was weird, but they kept pulling my pants down to see it and I kept letting them.

EDIT: This was in the '80s so I know times have changed... Like I think if you are under 20 years old right now, you automatically bi... and it's ok.

That just means their dads had treasure trails, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dreddout posted:

I don't care either way. I will gently caress any consensual holes regardless of quantity of hair, or lack thereof.

I wouldn't turn a hairless guy away, but if you're capable of having a hole that looks like Santa's mouth, why wouldn't you?

• Locked thread