Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
Some people may find bush aesthetically pleasing... and I say they are superficial morons... loving pussy merely for the way it looks.

I say pussy is much more than skin deep.

Appreciate pussy for its depth and soul and the way it makes your dick feel good... not just the eye candy some of you take for granted.

Pussies have feelings too you know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
When I was in junior high all the junior high chicks who were into loving wanted to gently caress me and really loved my "treasure trail", (their words not mine)... I guess it was the hair that created a path from my belly button to my dick. I thought it was weird, but they kept pulling my pants down to see it and I kept letting them.

EDIT: This was in the '80s so I know times have changed... Like I think if you are under 20 years old right now, you automatically bi... and it's ok.

FrankeeFrankFrank fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 18, 2016

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

loquacius posted:

If you are the kind of girl who fucks in junior high you're probably not also the kind of girl who has a crush on Orlando Bloom or the Jonas Brothers because they're non-threatening so my earlier generalization doesn't really apply there, no

huh?

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
I don't post here often because I really don't understand it very well... this is one of those times... apologies....

• Locked thread