Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm in favor of bush, but only well-groomed and meticulously maintained while being shaped into an artistic piece.

Like, I want a girl to slide off her panties blammo, pubic topiary or a dolphin leaping over a crescent moon or an elephant balancing on a ball.

Like, just LOL if you ladies think you can get anywhere with me without packing a hair sculpture worthy of Versailles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

loquacius posted:

Inshallah, her panties come down and her pubes are shaved into a perfect star and crescent. Allahu akbar.

This is acceptable too, for I am a Man of the World and open to going downtown to Chinatown on women of many cultures.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

City of Tampa posted:

i got a bunch of 1960's Playboys at a garage sale and now I'm into bush-rich women that have big hair and no tats or piercings

Also torpedo tits

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just LOL if you're such a pissbaby you get squicked out by some hair.

Get a bushy girl and you can floss while you take care of business. Your dentist will thank you.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I shaved my once when I had stubborn jock itch and had to use an ointment instead of spray and holy poo poo even with a super close shave and antifungal serving as lubrication that was awful and lovely and itchy. And good god if I popped wood.

I'll trim sure, but I shave for no one.

• Locked thread