Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

What exactly was the Guamanian resolution?? I didn't quite understand what happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Ah, yes, the emergence of ISIS is on Obama! Hey guys, remember when Obama lied to the American people after 9/11 and got us into the war that destabilized Iraq??

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Who the gently caress is this guy?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Old James posted:

Sounds like this guy might be an old drinking buddy of Trumps from back in the 80s (snorting friend?).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/14/who-is-andrew-wist-the-mystery-man-speaking-at-the-republican-convention/

Hahaha this loving election. Thanks!
Also, Jesus, at least he was quick I guess...

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Wait, so he's claiming now that the GOP values the lives of Californians, LGBT people, and Frenchies? No wonder the Bushes couldn't attend. :v:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Did he go back to New York to get more extensions put in or something? Cause his hair looks even worse somehow...

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

I thought stagnant wages and oppressing the underclass was a feature, not a bug, of Ryan's Randian fantasy land???????

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Everyone is equal and no one is written off.
Except the poor.
And the gays.
And the Musselmen.
And women.
Etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

I gotta say, Republican incompetence seen this campaign is just mind-blowing

• Locked thread