Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jul 18, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

super mario batali posted:

Did you srs take that today? that's a great shot!

I am a stupid idiot, didn't see "today", sorry!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Today, doggie.. he was sleeping with one of my socks in his mouth...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Picture from the area I live in, 104 year old houses.. :)

No day without the dog

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok since i missed yesterday's picture AND yesterday's gym time i set out today to make it up to you by climbing the mountain to take a picture from the top. also i had a poke egg that needed hatching but that's neither here nor there

things started out pretty well. this is the old barn at the entrance of the park. i love that old thing and i'm going to cry when it falls down

view from my favorite path

shortly after the entrance of the park you cross this old as hell bridge

i'm pretty good with bridges so i suspect this one was built around 1924

shortly after the bridge is when this plan went to poo poo

they closed my loving trail :argh:

so now i'm diverted to something that is more likely a mountain lion path than a human path

so this is where i start rethinking my choice to walk alone. i'm not kidding when i tell you the mountain lions live here. there are sightings weekly. when i can walk on the main path with lots of other people around i figure my odds are pretty good that i won't be the one selected for brunch, but now i'm all the gently caress alone. but i love you guys so much and i promised you a picture so i soldier on.

and i'm not exactly rewarded. this trail comes out to another trail that is clearly not going to the top of the mountain and when i ask some dudes where i am and how to get where i want to go they go "we don't know. we just wandered over here because the other trail was closed." that's when i start to think that a trail map would be a good thing to carry next time. so i take the side of the mountain picture which is not even close to the top of the mountain picture in terms of awesomeness and turn the gently caress around

and then it happens. mountain lions. standing there right on the side of the mountain. a mom and 2 babies. they stop and stare at me and i stop and stare at them. then it occurs to me i should take their picture and i do and then we leave each other alone for just this once.

sorry for the crappy picture. i was trying to escape with my life

Those are the most adorable mountain lions I've ever seen <3 They'd devour you with cuddly love in a secound :S

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
A picture of my house from today, done painting!

http://imgur.com/IFhy4Vl

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Doggie Picture!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You have a lovely home, Ux. When I win the lottery, I'll come to your AirBnB.

:D Just don't come in the winter, you'll freeze to death :P

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

that sounds like a challenge

:colbert:

You are very much welcome :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal