Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Shakill OReal posted:

I woke up really sick today and missed my train because I went to urgent care, but they were able to diagnose a sickness I've been having on and off for years that no other doctor has and now I have meds. Since I missed the Seattle train I'm going to head down to San Diego this afternoon to hang out with a friend and then take the train to Seattle and be up there fri/sat

stay safe train ghost

glad you have friends in san diego, i have friends there i still haven't ever visited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Shakill OReal posted:

Do you want me to visit your friends for you ??

you tell me:

1. his name is damian and he once wrote his name on blood on the walls of his dorm hallway*

*the blood was from broken bottles that he was throwing out his third story window at the RA's car which subsequently got him banned from oncampus housing

2. he once fell backwards down a staircase and was hit by an empty keg which opened up two large gashes above and below his right eye and as i was the only one of our friends still at the party i accompanied him to the campus health center where he babbled incoherently while they stitched him up and i watched*

*we were both on LSD at the time

3. he is one of the most lovable people you will ever meet and coined the term "glintz" for the little sparkles you see in pavement

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Furia posted:

:buddy: I love that name

its perfect

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Shakill OReal posted:

Yeah of course

Here are about 5 minutes of the San Diego coast condensed in to 30 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK28dZhVzEc

Shakill OReal posted:

Finally time for the second smoke break

Here's another video of the coast like the last one, but it's more interesting coastline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOsuXRXuoY

these are really cool

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
have you tried nicotine gum? its helped me quit several times and was actually harder to quit than cigarettes themselves but it could give you a good option for when you're confined to a train car between cig stops.

also: have you at least met any interesting people on the train yet?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
zyla and i were going to show him a good time like only true massholes can

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if you're still up for adventuring I'm putting together a party to go into the lost caves of tjocanth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

imo this thread is as dead as shakill's travel plans. if anyone disagrees feel free to speak up

i think its another byob success story and the book can now be closed with a satisfying end that had a m night shayamalan like twist

• Locked thread