Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Come to Pittsburgh but the only places train goes from here Chicago, Philly/NYC, or DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol

alnilam

Fluffie looks outside to see Thunk posting on byob from a smartphone

alnilam

I'm glad you came to a decision and i wish you well but man my experience with Amtrak is so much the opposite i love it, i guess it's not for everyone

alnilam

i guess it helps to be a good anywhere-sleeper... i've had just as good of a time riding 6 hours sitting on a vinyl-covered bench like a diner booth on a junky old train in hungary, as i have in a comfy-rear end chair in coach class of amtrak

sure as hell beats the bus in either case. probably the worst was riding 6 hours in a small bus on dirt roads with my legs up to my chest and my backpack sort of tucked in between because everyone's bags were on the floor in this tiny bus, praying it wouldn't rain because everyone said if it did we would get stuck in mud and have to get out and push, but even that was kind of a cool adventure

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

If I ever disappointed Filth Incarnate I would probably cry

• Locked thread