Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I have taken this so called Amtrak and while great and convenient at times I swear it takes half a day to get through Connecticut looping around the state stopping everywhere. But tragically I am a ways away from the Amtrak.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Shakill OReal posted:

I woke up really sick today and missed my train because I went to urgent care, but they were able to diagnose a sickness I've been having on and off for years that no other doctor has and now I have meds. Since I missed the Seattle train I'm going to head down to San Diego this afternoon to hang out with a friend and then take the train to Seattle and be up there fri/sat

Nice a blessing in disguise. I bet you were not expecting a medical revelation on your train trip.

Senior Management

Shakill OReal posted:

Yeah of course

Here are about 5 minutes of the San Diego coast condensed in to 30 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK28dZhVzEc

neat

Senior Management

Win a car in a game of chance and drive back. Stop at every Taco Bell on the way back.

Senior Management

Many years from now you will remember that you got to see cool places and not so much the train being uncomfortable.

Senior Management

you have made it far friend. I believe in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Furia posted:

what's your book gonna be about?

Being trapped on a hell train I would guess. Gonna be the new fantasy thriller.

• Locked thread