Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

if you come to San Diego, we can drive to Tijuana for a real adventure m8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I'll order you a domino's pizza if you post your hostel address.

Piso Mojado

I also have a coupon for a free edible arrangement, if you prefer that.

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

things are lookin up!

Piso Mojado

Furia posted:

hey excuse me hi

I know I'm not very popular and don"t have many (if any) friends here, and I'm sure you get this all the time but might as well say it again

smoking is bad and you should quit (except weed)

I don't mean to pry or be rude or anything, but I just feel the need to say it to people. so I'm sorry if I insulted you or offended you in any way

As a former smoker, I found it very condescending to be lectured about the health effects of smoking. I knew the effects, hell I lived them. It's an addiction. I quit smoking 6 years ago and I still want a cigarette every time they are even mentioned. people with addictions dont need to be reminded that it's bad. They need to be reminded that there are things out there worth quitting for.

Piso Mojado

also I like you furia, we are def friends. idg why you think we arent you jerk.

Piso Mojado

shaquil, I'm glad you are safe. take care of yourself. and at least you made it farther than the walk across america goon

Piso Mojado

Glacier is loving rad. I toured it on bike in '08 - it was an awesome experience.

Piso Mojado

Had it not been for some guy killing himself, I may have not had a life where I was writing long-form prose on somethingbawful dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Summary of this thread:

1. goon embarks on ill-planned train journey.

2. goon hates trains and traveling, gives up immediately.

• Locked thread