Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

byob poster shakill o'real is now on a train. or at least he was on a train, and soon will be on another train.

his stated reason for riding on a train was:

"To shake up my surroundings and culture myself a little while I write things and put together a portfolio so I can try to get a writing job when it's done."

hopefully if his phone doesn't die he'll update us here on his adventures

the current thread tag is "grumpy" because that's his current mood. i'll adjust the tag as needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

I'm in San Jose. We have an Amtrak station. If you have a stopover I will buy you lunch because I'm a little worried about you

That's addressed to shakill. I'm sure Jett's train will stop him at the food court

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

If you come up to San Jose

o_o

FluffieDuckie

:siren: another bay area yobber spotted :siren:

FluffieDuckie

it's no biggie. i thought you'd be stopping here but don't go out of your way. i can't guarantee i can be available until i know when so don't work your plans around me

FluffieDuckie

i think shakill is starting to "get" california

FluffieDuckie

Furia posted:

hey excuse me hi

I know I'm not very popular and don"t have many (if any) friends here, and I'm sure you get this all the time but might as well say it again

smoking is bad and you should quit (except weed)

I don't mean to pry or be rude or anything, but I just feel the need to say it to people. so I'm sorry if I insulted you or offended you in any way

i'm you're friend furia. you're a good person to care about shakill's health

FluffieDuckie

Robot Made of Meat posted:

"Cow Farms."

Hehe

he's from arizona. i'm not sure they have cows there

FluffieDuckie

as an old person i can tell you that life is all about learning things about yourself. for example i at some point learned that jumping on a train and wandering the country with not a lot of things specifically planned and questionable places to sleep is Not My Thing

now you know that too

FluffieDuckie

hell i'm going to get on a train and finish this trip for him

FluffieDuckie

by "train" i mean "airplane"

FluffieDuckie

Zyla posted:

has op gotten the train off yet or is it some kind of weird orgasm denial thing.

let that poor chu chu CHUUUU already

Shakill OReal posted:

Yeah I got off the train

imo this thread is as dead as shakill's travel plans. if anyone disagrees feel free to speak up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ok i think that's enough

• Locked thread