Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I kinda stopped playing this when I fought a giant sheep thing in a village and the first time I fought him he decided to heal to full when he was almost dead and then had a regen thing on him that healed like 2000 hp each turn he got so I couldn't kill him. And then the next time I fought him he just... didn't do that so he died easily. Kinda sapped a lot of motivation out of it since it didn't really have any strategy and just came down to luck. I imagine most everyone else never even saw this thing he can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

andipossess posted:

I have so many things to complain about in this game, but the most easily fixable thing would've been the parade of horrible names. Endir, Nidr, Kir, and Hapsper, for example, all sound and look like awful generic fantasy-sounding names.

Also this is bad as well, I keep healing the wrong people because Nidr and Endir sound too similar.

• Locked thread