Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pretend to care
Dec 11, 2005

Good men must not obey the laws too well
How does the experience drop off for characters not in party? I did some rough math (3 beers deep, so maybe loving useless) as I did a few battles and it seems like those not in party get notably less EXP.

I have found that (at least early, ~lv20) that a party of Aeterna, Endir, and Nidr just wreck shop and that trying to use Setsuna or Kir for general mob stomping as I move around just takes a lot longer. But I did this for a while and someone was lv21 and Setsuna was still 15, so I started rotating them in. This feels really grindy and like something I wouldn't have minded at 15 on a 3 month summer break but as an adult a little annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretend to care
Dec 11, 2005

Good men must not obey the laws too well
I'm enjoying it. It's nice to sit back in the living room and just sorta casually play something. It really does feel like an escape, whereas other RPGs (of any origin) can frequently feel like a chore.

• Locked thread