Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Nth-ing Kazuya Minegi, but with handle Kazuya.

Aaand let's visit Atsuro, even though that vote is already a landslide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Kemix posted:

To everyone who plays or is thinking of playing this game. RAISE YOUR STRENGTH, EVEN IF YOU ONLY RAISE IT TO ABOUT 10 OR SO, RAISE YOUR STRENGTH. I won't spoil it, but doing so will be VERY worth your time, even if you're running a Magic build like Argate here (Or are playing the 3DS version which makes making your MC a STR character worthwhile), don't go default strength, it will save some of the headaches for an upcoming thing later in the game.

I remember hearing that that specific thing was based on level, not strength, but I can't confirm.

• Locked thread