Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

No Kelly on commentary :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Ospreay and Bryan official for Dynasty :)

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
PAC returned to help Eddie and Penta and challenged the Elite to a 6 man tag at Big Bu$$ness :)

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

apophenium posted:

PAC returned to help Eddie and Penta and challenged the Elite to a 6 man tag at Big Bu$$ness :)

ahhhhhhhhhh

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

apophenium posted:

There goes my nipples again.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

apophenium posted:

:siren::getin::siren:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

apophenium posted:

Noooo I won't get Mistico at Big Bu$iness!!!!

Maybe he can be on Rampage :(

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I swear to god, Death Triangle are the weirdest yet most consistent stable in AEW. Like, PAC has never actually turned on the Lucha Bros, even though sometimes he's a heel and they're faces, right?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gaz-L posted:

I swear to god, Death Triangle are the weirdest yet most consistent stable in AEW. Like, PAC has never actually turned on the Lucha Bros, even though sometimes he's a heel and they're faces, right?

They’re the original BCC in that way. Hope Eddie and PAC can coexist this time.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Noooo I won't get Mistico at Big Bu$iness!!!!

Maybe he can be on Rampage :(

I hope you get to see him! The Atlanta crowd didn't seem to know him that well but I popped big for la mistica

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This all sounds wonderful

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
It was really cool to see Okada live :) I know he's a heel now but I couldn't help myself and cheered his beautiful dropkick

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/KamitronPTW/status/1765948648351768982

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I would get mad about them doing that on ROH but it's almost certainly going to be a kickass Supercard of Honor match, so I'll allow it

edit: hey, you can even get rid of the "almost certainly"

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1765949643198804115

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Collision:

House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King and Buddy Matthews) defeat Mark Briscoe, Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett in a street fight
Mistico defeats Angelico
Bryan Danielson defeats Shane Taylor. Postmatch Will Ospreay comes out and accepts Danielson's challenge for a match at Dynasty April 21
The Elite (Matthew and Nicholas Jackson and Kazuchika Okada) defeat Jon Cruz, Liam Gray and Adrian Alanis. Postmatch Eddie Kingston tries to attack the Elite but is outnumbered. PAC and Penta el Zero Miedo make the save. Trios match next Dynamite/Big Business
Mariah May defeats Trish Adora. Postmatch Toni Storm gives May a Toni Award (with an i so they don't get sued); Deonna Purrazzo tries attacking Toni but is outnumbered
Nick Wayne defeats Adam Priest. Postmatch Christian Cage rips up a masked fan's sign, then is attacked by the fan who unmasks to reveal Adam Copeland
FTR say they'll win the tag title tournament and be the first 3-time champs. They're interrupted by the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean)
Lionheart Chris Jericho defeats Titan. Postmatch the Gates of Agony (Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa) attack Jericho but are chased off by Hook

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Collision:
FTR say they'll win the tag title tournament and be the first 3-time champs. They're interrupted by the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean)

this might be the most intriguing thing on this list for me lol

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

ARMBAR A COP posted:

No Kelly on commentary :)

Good, he's poo poo

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
When will RoH air/stream the matches they filmed last night? Want to rewatch some of them

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

best bale posted:

When will RoH air/stream the matches they filmed last night? Want to rewatch some of them

Probably two weeks from now? Maybe sooner

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

best bale posted:

Next Thursday.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

PAC is a heel, Fenix is a face, but Penta is the weird sun they both orbit.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

disaster pastor posted:

PAC is a heel, Fenix is a face, but Penta is the weird sun they both orbit.

Yeah, the closest thing to dissension was when PAC kept wanting to smash everyone with tiny hammers, Penta was okay with tiny hammers but not that into them, and Fenix very much did not want to use a tiny hammer. They sort of teased a split with that but then Fenix went ahead and used a tiny hammer to win a match, leading to PAC screaming about how proud he was of Fenix and then they were fine again and PAC's face got broken and he disappeared back to under his filthy soggy bridge for awhile.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Mar 9, 2024

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Please refer to tiny hammers as hammerinis

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Hammerettes

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

fawning deference posted:

Please refer to tiny hammers as hammerinis

Ain’t that Pretty Peter Avalon’s finisher?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

harperdc posted:

Ain’t that Pretty Peter Avalon’s finisher?

No, you're thinking of the drink Chris Daniels would randomly pull out of his locker.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA:

Mustafa Ali defeats Chris Sabin
Josh Alexander calls out Alex Hammerstone but gets distracted by Alpha Bravo and attacked by Dirty Dango. Josh wins an impromptu match over Dango
Frankie Kazarian defeats Chris Bey. Postmatch Kazarian continues the attack but is chased off by Eric Young
AJ Francis defeats Joe Hendry after Rich Swann betrays Hendry
Spitfire (Dani Luna and Jody Threat) defeat Beaa Moss and Vanna Black. MK Ultra (Masha Slamovich & Killer Kelly) and Decay (Rosemary & Jessicka Havok) watch the match
Nic Nemeth and Speedball Mountain (Mike Bailey & Trent Seven) defeat Steve Maclin and the Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) after the Rascalz abandon Maclin. Postmatch the System (Moose, Eddie Edwards & Brian Myers) attack the winners
Rosemary defeats Masha
Jake Something wins a scramble featuring Leon Slater, Alan Angels, Jason Hotch, Kevin Knight and Bey to become #1 contender to Ali's X title
Deaner says he's to blame for the end of Violent by Design and going forward he'll listen to the fans
Time Splitters (Alex Shelley and KUSHIDA) defeat Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake and Zack Gibson)
Crazzy Steve defeats PCO after interference from Kon
Ash by Elegance defeats Seleziya Sparx
Nemeth wants Moose's world title. The System attack him again
Jordynne Grace defeats Tasha Steelz

ROH:

*Billie Starkz defeated Diamante to advance in the ROH Women's TV title tournament.
*Lee Johnson defeated Aaron Solo.
*Mercedes Martinez defeated Abadon to advance in the ROH Women's TV title tournament.
*ROH Women's Champion Athena defeated Aysha in a Proving Ground Match. After the match, Athena complained that was the best ROH could offer her. She demanded someone dare take her to the limit. Out came Hikaru Shida.
*Top Flight & Action Andretti defeated The Iron Savages & JT Davidson.
*The Work Horsemen defeated Nick Comoroto & Jacoby Watts.
*Lance Archer defeated Darian Bengston.
*Kiera Hogan defeated Lady Frost, Robyn Renegade, Leyla Hirsch.
*Komander won a Four Way over AR Fox, Jack Cartwheel, Slim J.
*Orange Cassidy & Trent Beretta defeated Griff Garrison & Cole Karter with Maria Kanellis. Serpentico & Angelico hit the ring after the match and brawled with Garrison and Carter and were rescued by Best Friends

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

holy poo poo I didn't even know Cole Karter was still with the company lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

DLC Inc posted:

holy poo poo I didn't even know Cole Karter was still with the company lol

He's been on ROH almost every week

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1768060570727579880

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Undisputed Kingdom (Roderick Strong, Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) defeat Action Andretti and Top Flight (Dante and Darius Martin)
Toni Storm and Mariah May defeat Kayla Sparks and Little Mean Kathleen. Postmatch Deonna Purrazzo announces her partner to fight Toni and Mariah next week is Thunder Rosa
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Komander
Best Friends (Orange Cassidy and Trent Beretta) defeat Dark Order (Evil Uno and John Silver)

https://twitter.com/joegagne/status/1768109476400296066

ROH:

Matt Sydal defeats TJ Crawford
Brandon Cutler and Colt Cabana defeat Rex Lawless and Bryce Donovan
Serpentico defeats Mark Sterling
STARDOM's Mina Shirakawa defeats Anna Jay

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 14, 2024

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

drat that rampage sounds sick

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

STING 64 posted:

drat that rampage sounds sick

Everything overdelivered.

I mean maybe Komander vs Takeshita only delivered because I was expecting it to be sick and it was. Dark Order match was incredibly fun.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

If Deonna picked Rosa, how bad is Britt’s injury and how much longer can she be out?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

If Deonna picked Rosa, how bad is Britt’s injury and how much longer can she be out?

Rosa makes a ton of sense as Toni's next challenger so I don't see the two as related. It's a match they have to do.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I was thinking that Deonna would pick Britt since they are close and as a big reveal since Britt has been off tv for a while.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Queen Aminata defeats Red Velvet
Billie Starkz defeats Mercedes Martinez. At Supercard of Honor on April 5 (Mania Weekend), Aminata vs Starkz, winner is the inaugural ROH women's TV champ
Varsity Athletes (Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari) squash a local team
Hikaru Shida defeats Rachael Ellering as Athena looks on
Dalton Castle defeats Nick Comoroto. Postmatch Johnny TV attacks Dalton
Lee Johnson defeats Logan Lightning
Cole Karter and Griff Garrison defeat Kaz Jordan and Victor Castella
Athena defeats Nikita. Postmatch Athena continues the attack, Shida chases her off
Kiera Hogan defeats Diamante
Evil Uno defeats JD Drake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA:

Tasha Steelz defeats Ava Everett
In an 8-4-1 match (an 8-person tag match; winning team has an immediate fatal fourway; winner is #1 contender) Rosemary, Dani Luna, Xia Brookside and a returning Steph De Lander defeat Jessicka Havok, Masha Slamovich, Jody Threat and Alisha Edwards. Steph De Lander wins the fatal fourway after and is #1 contender to Jordynne Grace's Knockouts title after a returning Matt Cardona interferes
Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake and Zack Gibson) defeat Deaner in a handicap match
Josh Alexander defeats Tracy Williams. Postmatch Alex Hammerstone attacks both
Eddie Edwards defeats Speedball Mike Bailey after Alisha Edwards interferes
Rich Swann and AJ Francis announce they're teaming together going forward, called First Class
Steve Maclin defeats Chris Sabin
Mustafa Ali defeats Rhino in an Old School Rules match. Postmatch Jake Something attacks Ali's security
Hammerstone attacks a cameraman during his interview
The Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz) defeat Full Blooded Italians (Zack Clayton and Ray Jaz, accompanied by Little Guido) after a returning Myron Reed interferes
Crazzy Steve retains the Digital Media title over Laredo Kid by DQ
First Class (Swann and Francis) defeat Bullet Club (Chris Bey and Ace Austin). Postmatch Joe Hendry challenges Swann for Rebellion next month
De Lander and Jordynne have their contract signing for Rebellion. Cardona attacks Santino Marella, Jordynne attacks Cardona, De Lander and Cardona put Jordynne through the table
Something defeats Drake. Postmatch Gibson attacks Something, Deaner makes the save. GYV get the upper hand again after a distraction by Ali, and Ali lays out Something with the X title
Hammerstone defeats Guido, and stares down Alexander on commentary postmatch
Nic Nemeth defeats Alex Shelley

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 23, 2024

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA:

an 8-person tag match; winning team has an immediate fatal fourway; winner is #1 contender

tna is back, baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Steph De Lander? TNA is signing some funny bad wrestlers lately.