Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Johnny Impact

Eli Drake global champion

promising

stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The Shield must reunite to stop the new Wyatt family which is now comprised of Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor as the Demon, and that guy with the giant hands from NXT

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
My fantasy booking of this all ending in Bray and Finn going out on a date just keeps looking more likely

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Cena is going to AA Jinder so that Brock can beat him without Jinder actually losing

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Cavauro posted:

This is distressing news. As this is a big event I am having a 7-hour viewing party and don't have anything else to look at

Why not watch "the best of Roman Reigns" clips to get you fired up for the big WWE PPV show?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rovert posted:

The Sanity thing wasn't really relevant/proven yet so I didn't include it.

People on here say I don't have scoops all the time to be fair.

I think you have scoops, but I also think you say tons of poo poo all the time and then only bring it up again if it turns out true or at least close to true, but you harp on other 'scoops' people whenever they get one thing wrong. If you held yourself to your own standards of "this person is now irrelevant" you'd never post again.

I'm pretty sure that's how everyone that gets annoyed with you feels.

Seems pretty obvious in this case that everyone can be right. Rock + Rousey is probably the dream, but when Rock inevitably tells Vince to suck it, they can fall back to Rousey/Charlotte or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It doesn't have to be 205 live. It could be; This week on Smackdown Live! It's Tye Dillinger and Johnny Gargano taking on The Ascension