Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming Kenny beat Janela?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't get me wrong, Seth should be getting booed but oh my loving God what are they gonna do about faces on Raw? Aleister? Turn Drew? Ricochet? Those are the only options I can really think of that haven't been poisoned already.

Vince McMahon is a loving moron.

Oh or KO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seth hasn't reached the peak levels of hate that Roman did but the fact that it's remotely close is almost unfathomable to me. Vince not only poisons everything he touches, he encourages the worst impulses (talking poo poo about a new beloved product on Twitter) and prevents people from capitalizing on the best ones (mostly through horrendous booking and scripting). It's INCREDIBLE.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dear God the WWE investors need to oust Vince like, yesterday. I know I know HHH sucks too or whatever but a lot of the worst of this screams Vince and it's obvious Vince has literally never been sane but whatever brain worms he's got are running rampant and holy loving poo poo what a tire fire. Like the thing is a lot of the interbrand stuff is pretty good and is overall playing well (and it's not the same as the wildcard rule because it's happening for a reason) but my God it's in the middle of such overarching poo poo (anything getting main event attention, so Brock, Seth, Rusev, etc.) that it scarcely matters.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm pretty sure they can't. The WWE stock is structured so that Vince and his family will always be there majority shareholders.

Well then either Vince dies or WWE does (maybe both). IIRC Steph has gone on record that she wants zero to do with like structuring storylines or helping to run the wrestling part of it all, which, thank God.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

It's loving wild that stuff like "refusing to grant talent release requests, essentially holding them hostage" and "making American-born Cain Velasquez pretend he doesn't know English because Mexican" won't even crack the Top 5 of worst things WWE has done this year.

I didn't see that as them acting like Cain can't speak English. I saw it as something similar to Rey, where he sometimes slips into Spanish when he's especially pissed or for a pop or whatever. Rey does it all the time. The other stuff is true though!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

They've literally had Rey cutting his promos in English and Cain ONLY speaking Spanish. His second language. If Cain was mad and slipping into another language, he's slip into English.

I could have sworn Cain cut a promo (albeit a brief one) in English at some point and I took the Rey thing to just be a cover for Cain being a bad talker (like Heyman for Brock) but I may just be misremembering so I'm willing to take an L on this one.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

That card looks awesome and I’m guessing we get Grizzled Young Vets vs. Dunne/Riddle in the dusty classic finals, as well.

DIY vs. MM is going to SLAP

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Also Moxley beat PAC

LET'S loving GO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Drew is going to beat Brock and it's gonna be cool.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yukaichiban posted:

4 and a half presidential terms

This is the one that really has me tilted.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
CHASE STEVENS IN 2020

PUT BRYAN AND VINNY ON WELLNESS WATCH

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mob posted:

There's another version that freezes on the spear and plays that Yes song like the anime that people get all horny for

This is the coolest thing that both these dudes have ever done

And I LIKE both of them

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Bianca Belair and Matt Riddle are in the area of Raw today

People are backstage at Raw a bunch now without getting called up though. The Bianca thing is probably just about Charlotte.

Also I will never not love Elimination Chamber as a match type, sorry not sorry.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I enjoy watching him get mad when the audience chants ten at him and I look forward to his tag team partner from the Internet raffle inevitably surpasses him, unless it ends up being the WhatCulture guy.

Simon Miller is legit a cool guy though, by all accounts. Seems like an absolutely nice guy with a really good attitude about life, and he's the only entertaining person on that channel.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Doing a "title change" where they literally just hand the belt to someone HHH style is pretty much the opposite of interesting to me

But if the reason they're doing it is because a woman is loving pregnant and the MITB case actually presents an in-kayfabe explanation for WHY you'd just hand someone the belt, I wouldn't really criticize too much here.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That triple threat would loving own, I'm gonna keep it 100% real.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Heel Reigns v. Bryan would be an absolute banger. I understand why people despise WWE but Roman is on loving fire RN and him vs. Bryan would be SO GOOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I really hope Yuta wasn't hurt. :(