Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I really doubt WWE are the ones who decided to dress him like that. It's probably the worst possible way he could be dressed though

Why would you doubt that wwe would make a bad decision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hinoarashi posted:

He made a joke in poor taste about a co-worker losing her job. Even if the dog pile became excessive, let's not pretend Lio was wronged.

The point is that it's something that needs to be taken care of behind the scenes from management. Beyond that there is no real reason for people
To be coming out on twitter just to join in on the dogpile.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Roman is gonna win.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Braun Stroman, Seth Rollins, Elias, John Cena, Roman Reigns, and Jason Jordan (although he may be replaced) will be in the men's chamber match apparently.

This looks like a garbage rear end match.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bigass Moth posted:

I'm not really sure why Chris Hero re-signed with NXT is he's just doing the J.O.B. for everyone all the time.

I mean it's kind of what he was doing in PWG. He was the Indy gatekeeper there. If they wanted a dude to get over and have a great match they would just have them wrestle Hero. He just needs some longer matches at NXT takeover imo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The funniest poo poo is Jinder is legit an objectively worst worker than Roman, but Roman is so loving unlikeable people will still boo him over Jinder.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Fans only had one year of Jinder shoved down their throat

Currently in year 5 of Reigns, no sign of it being the final one either

Oh I agree and am not a fan of Roman at all, but Jinder is straight trash in every aspect.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Low Desert Punk posted:

vince doesn't care about crowd reactions, what he cares about is that the people booing roman reigns still bought a ticket to be there

He doesn't care about that either. He only cares if he gets long contracts so he can make lazy tv and still get paid a lot of money.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Did wwe just get such crazy contracts because it's 3 hours of tv the networks don't have to fill with reruns?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Low ki rules, And always will

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The Saudi show is legit the funniest show to ever exist. It's such a microcosm of global capitalism and it should be studied by people for years. Seeing bored Saudi princes in giant leather chairs ignore the show is amazing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Ricochet having two rings to jump around in is going to be extremely tight.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Its not going to last because its a really easy writing tool when you have to create this much tv. Its also honestly a good one if used right, WWE just rarely used it right.

They just honestly used it too often. And like it makes sense to use it every time because logically speaking why wouldn't a wrestler use their automatic rematch clause. But it really does write a very boring story.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

KungFu Grip posted:

I thought Brutus Beefcake was already in the WWE Hall of Fame

But what about the zodiac???

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The best part of Shane matches are when he does really sloppy strikes and chain wrestling and wrestlers look baffled at about how good and fast he is. Then he jumps off something and injures himself immediately.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Guess they'll be the heels for War Games

That'll be cool and I hope that happens.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I really do believe that's the dumbest argument ever.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this is less me presenting an argument because i think its really dumb too and more "This is probably what the company that doesnt use the words Belt, Hospital, or Tournament would come up with."

I got ya. Tournament really is the funniest one. What is their logic on that one again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Holy poo poo. I might check that out. I love Alex Shelly.