Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Benne posted:

Sanity is still only like the 8th or 9th-dumbest gimmick Eric Young has had in his career.

loving seriously

It's a shame he always gets those dumb poo poo gimmicks too because he's always been really solid in the ring when he can just be a wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah I hear he's spectacular at house shows

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

highlights were EC3 beat Eli Drake (EC3 keeps his title shot against Edwards, Drake can't speak for the rest of the year

:psyduck: what

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

a special once in a lifetime match will occur between Grado and Smoking Joe Frazier, the boxing legend reincarnated as kangaroo

:suspense:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao tna

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

The wrestling industry is better with Russo in it

unless you're a woman in the wrestling industry

or anything but white as Russo's left rear end cheek

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Is Magnus the only one in that main event who didn't spend any time in WWE or a WWE developmental?

Yeah, he was green as gently caress when TNA debuted him, I think at a Destination X PPV. Even Eric Young couldn't get a match out of him.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

spongeh posted:

so in the end, what exactly was global force wrestling?

Jeff Jarrett

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

How loving long has this announcer bullshit gone on in TNA?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Forceholy posted:

Only took him ten years to get BACK Angle.

that was more because angle wanted to keep wrestling even though the odds of him dying in the ring kept increasing exponentially with every bump he took

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

VJeff posted:

and a bunch of people cream their pants over what a great job he did standing there and not doing anything for five minutes.

wait did they seriously do the loving Eddie Guerrero sit there quietly 'promo' thing after he beat the poo poo out of Rey, but with Roman goddamn Reigns? :psyduck:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Karmine posted:

No he came out the night after Mania and kept trying to start talking and the audience would just keep booing each time and then he just said "it's my yard now" and left. It took literally ten minutes and it was actually kind of great, but then once the hardcore Mania people went home they were just like "ok he's a regular rear end babyface again."

aaaah ok that makes a bit more sense

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah the network is a big cash cow for them right now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

that was loving incredible

I really miss that. Eddie's just sitting in a chair, i think handling one of Rey's masks, not saying a word, and the crowd was going loving nuclear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

quote:

Moose's Slammiversary partner is NFL player DeAngelo Williams.

lmao