Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spoiler brock is going to be suspended indefinitely again for doing what he did to go have more ufc fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i meant to say mma and said ufc instead because of powerful Branding. but also i dont believe that either really so lets just have some good posts instead of the bad ones from myself. babys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Regal restarted the match because TBK is doing his exposed turnbuckle thing so that's fortunate even if it's kinda flimsy

e: should say reportedly, i don't know

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Aug 27, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert wants you to watch a couple of fraud wrestlers have a bad match. nothing cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

randy is good but i would always prefer a first-time winner. If you're reading this send it to 10 strangers and they will become your kissing buddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe that "big" Kass Ohno should be managed by sonny Onoo. thanks for being alive today

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish nakamura WOULD DO a dab during his rope "thang"

assuming this thread is for spoiling peoples moods.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 24, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like them both because i don't watch the weekly shows and just see the little videos people post. They're good. Thanks everybody

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The_Rob you're the same person as somebody else who has a much different opinion than yours. I know it and i'll prove it next week right here in this very ring.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Please quickly ask your friend if they are having a nose bleed just to be safe. thank You

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spoiler for WrestleMania: the matches q the quality of the mat ches. Spoil the show.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What I honestly expect to happen is that Randy Orton does the RKO out of nowhere and celebrates winning the championship opportunity as 60% of the crowd creates some form of positive reaction, 20% negative, and 20% nothing. These numbers check out so dont try to mess around with me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What if that big ring falls down or over, and hurts a lot of people in the Lucky child seats. i cant remember what to call the type of people who i am saying are a lucky Child, currently while typing this. but i'll edit it in later the next time i get to the internet cafe. my time runs out in 28 seconds. Good luck boys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can Dylan clasp his arms together and lift someone who is hanging off his arm because that's the Only thing im interested in.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

adam page reminds me of the LA Turtle youtube guy who performs skits by himself playing several roles. I appreciate your time. be sure to have dinner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

feck sake.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i vaguely remember a gimmick of her being an extreme moron or something so maybe rovert was referring to either that or whatever her actual thing was that i misremembered

was that a gimmick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Undertaker quit his loser gimmick where he kept losing all the drat time. why do people think that was a "send off"

dave said the american badass returns at either summerslam or survivor series depending on who they want him to face. rovert thinks it will be WM. Keep up with twitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

I believe Dave because he's a legitimate journalist whereas rovert is someone who posts on the internet.

journalism is the exact same thing as being a blabberbox chattermouth all the drat time. Who cares?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

A journalist gets people to pay them for it.

sellouts Actually usually have stanky morals and tell more lies than someone like rovert who is hustling for the fame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the answer to that question is not a spoiler so i won't be posting it in the spoilers thread. good day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

Never said this by the way. But feel free to take shots for zero reason.

Sorry. i misunderstood a vague tweet as being what i interpreted. won't happen again

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/805935241529618433

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

So you are just trolling and bringing up my name for no reason. Your claim I am looking for fame is odd too.

Also the above tweet wasn't even vague.

apologizing is all i can do. and fame is a good thing to work toward. if you dont make a name for yourself then you will never get out of people not trusting you. i think you can do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That match was undertaker's fault and he doesnt deserve a better ending or whatever. i loving hate all necromancers, skeltons, zombies, conjurers, wizards, satan boys, and hayseeds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it doesn't really matter because the only guys who could retire undertaker in a match that would have been remembered in a positive light are both 40 years old. my face, and your rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman reigns. brock lesnar. braun strowman. somebody to eat the pin. it's time for a mcmahon in every corner at wrestle mania

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the childhood dream of getting My rear end whooped in the style of tremendously, has come true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone with the letters R and O in succession, anywhere at all in their username, is untrustworthy And dastardlyer than a $4.99 country buffet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she is small and will be able to do it for 5 more years before not being able to get up again. It ok

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*whispers into a crowd mic just as it's being muted for roman reigns* shayna is in the top half of workers in the tournament

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I support laughing forever at shortsighted and desperate WWE moves, which many folks here do, but i am not sure about its merit as a coping mechanism rather than the draw. it seems both of these types of poster exist and i would like to make it clear that no one deserves A harm from this company or others (not outing anyone, send me a PM if you need to talk to anyone about it)

tell You what, if i made anyone feel unduly targeted, i apologize. the vagueness of my message is solely to avoid specifically pointing out the particular diction used in a previous post in this discussion which i've found to be a common warning sign. i will say that it caught my eye and you don't have to deal w it alone.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jul 15, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad it's funny! if anyone isn't glad then send me a pm.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she is decent and cares more about wrestling than poser bayley and nearly everyone else signed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looking up which one is good on wikipedia before i answer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the co-primary goal of my reaching out was to offer a helping hand of support to the general population, but i will keep that good posting etiquette guideline in mind and not clog up the wrestling threads with mostly off-topic personal concerns. My mistake! won't happen again after this'n.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Who do you suppose is going to win the matches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

feels like someone else is the one who should be making money off of the hustle, instead of "i dunno" dave

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If wrestlers are like that in general then i demand you stop making fun of certain ones for it. Right now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was asked to post this. Very early plans are for Nakamura to defeat Jinder without winning the title, and for the match to be placed near the opener. Nothing new for the secondary big belt, but I thought that was an interesting look into the true understanding of their audience; it may spoil the crowd for a majority of the show depending on how much they like Nak. Could even be related to a potential copout for why the audience doesn't go nuts for Roman winning the title in the main.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The unfortunate thing about being a scooper is that you're done as soon as you reveal your sources. I can't link a website; only a real human being. If I hear any different it will be posted. until then, in my opinion, you'll have to blame That DICK! for asking me to speak on this